The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Who's the most beautiful royal woman?
Princess Diana 60 10.07%
Princess Beatrice 1 0.17%
Princess Eugenie 3 0.50%
Crown Princess Mathilde 21 3.52%
Crown Princess Mary 79 13.26%
Countess Alexandra 5 0.84%
Crown Princess Maxima 14 2.35%
Princess Laurentien 1 0.17%
Princess Mabel 0 0%
Queen Noor 6 1.01%
Queen Rania 76 12.75%
Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg 9 1.51%
Princess Grace 81 13.59%
Princess Caroline 29 4.87%
Princess Stephanie 1 0.17%
Charlotte Casiraghi 38 6.38%
Crown Princess Mette-Marit 16 2.68%
Princess Märtha Louise 7 1.17%
Crown Princess Letizia 56 9.40%
Infanta Elena 0 0%
Infanta Cristina 9 1.51%
Crown Princess Victoria 15 2.52%
Princess Madeleine 40 6.71%
Other 29 4.87%
Voters: 596. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-09-2007, 03:52 PM

I think the most beautiful royal women are Queen Rania and Crown Princess Letizia

Old 09-09-2007, 04:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaga View Post
Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

But for me, people with perfect faces arn't beauties.

Ironic ain't it?

Again, subjective.

Furthermore, I would like people in this topic to RESPECT MEMBERS OPINIONS/VIEWPOINTS/PERSPECTIVES AS TO WHOM THEY BELIEVE IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ANOTHER OR NOT -- EVEN IF IT IRRITATES YOU TO KNOW END.

SO KNOCK IT OFF!

Old 09-09-2007, 07:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't know how to judge one being more beautiful than the other, they are all diffierent. Some with beautiful dark hair, others with beautiful blonde hair.Tall, short, thin, curvaceous. Frankly, they are all extraordinarly attractive. Some, of course, are dead, but their beauty lingers on. Beauty is surely in the eye of the beholder. And, yes, Paola, was stunning. She is still beautiful, wrinkles and all.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:37 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

I don't like these kind of polls. These questions about "who is the more beatiful", or "the more intelligent" etc, etc are nonsense. All the ladies you quoted above are beatiful in their own way. Why must we choice only one of them? It's like you ask me which is better,an "X" artwork by Goya or an "Y" artwork by Leonardo...Awww....How could I answer? None of them could possibily be better than the other for both are excellent. Excellent but DIFFERENT.

This is what beauty is about.And of course, the choice is a little in the eyes of the beholder, o we can't have a subjective and deffinitive answer.

Vanesa.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:33 AM
Serene Highness

Princess Leila Pahlavi and Princess Fawzia of Egypt
Old 09-11-2007, 09:22 AM
Aristocracy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
I can't believe certain figures : Letizia beautiful ? Nice looking yes, but beautiful with such a nose ? NO
Exactly my thoughts! I don't like Letizia's nose, mouth and legs. She is too thin and looks quite old!
Old 09-11-2007, 09:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Hsu View Post
Exactly my thoughts! I don't like Letizia's nose, mouth and legs. She is too thin and looks quite old!
T totally agree with you
Old 09-11-2007, 11:44 AM
Nobility

In my opinion, there should be a different poll for beauties at different times/era. It's difficult for me to choose/vote for only one because I think they are all beautiful, physically.

Princess Grace, for me, has the most beautiful face and body too.
Queen Paola is very beautiful too in the 60's.
Princess Diana, very beautiful too in the 80's and early 90's

Princess Madeleine, for me, the peak of her beauty is during her teens especially around the time she turned 18.

Mette-Marit, Mary and Mathilde are beautiful too, they could still look beautiful with jeans, they have the best skin condition - less wrinkles, freckles.

Maxima is beautiful too, with that pretty face, charm & smile of hers.

Rania's and Letizia's physical beauty/attractiveness is just stunning. Their eyes are captivating. Rania's face is more beautifully symmetrical while Letizia's face is not as perfect, not the definition of a classic beauty per se like Grace. But in the end, I voted for Letizia because a plus factor for her would be her independence/career even before she married her Prince speaks much about her personality, didn't undergo a make-over after becoming a Princess, patronizes Spanish designers rather than the leading brands and still looks equally beautiful, and so in a way doing a part of representing/promoting her country at the same time. And I believe her slim body type is natural, not a result of extreme dieting. And her posture is superb too, never seen a photo of her slouching. That's natural beauty for me- my own opinion only
Old 09-11-2007, 01:47 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Hsu View Post

She's not alone ! To me Rania, Mary and Maxima look old too !Only Mette-Marit looks her age or even younger .
Old 09-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Nobility

I think that people when voting, vote for their personal favourite which isn't always the most beautiful in reality...
And I agree with Linda Hsu, stephaievl and Anita!
Old 09-11-2007, 04:28 PM
Courtier

For me Princess Mary isn't beauty, She is normal and Elegant, BUT Beauty, Never, She doesn't have an outstanding phisycal features, She seems cute, outgoing and nice, but, she is like many women out there, nothing special.

Maybe her skin, but really, She isn't beauty at all. JUST normal.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

It dosen't exist one criterium of woman beauty except if we considere that the ancient greek statuary, i.e. the perfection is the good one. One of the most relevant of the criterium of the beauty for a woman is the whole of her face, body, attitude.

It's totally true, for example that the Princess of Asturias has big nose and ears. By comparaison of her face her mouth is a little bite too large, her cheekbone are too high and so on, the list is not finished. It's true that her legs are a little too thin, herself told very often that she don't like her legs and it was the reason because she prefered pants. But, but ...the whole is estupendous, she has a so original and attractive face with eyes particularly expressive, with a way to look at somebody so intelligent that it's imossible to resist at her magnetism. She has a skin not perfect but so good that she can avoid to have so many make up. She don't an estupendous hair but she can do with them a lot of combinaisons - that she is doing- wich allow her to have fabulous hairdoes for the coctels and the galas. She has a very gracious manner of holding her head with a long neck.

She is THIN - in the same style of Audrey Hepburn for whom nobody said that she was anorexic!) and mainly a splendid way to standing her because she learned it when she was young doing classical ballet.

We can say that's all! and the whole is estupendous. Generallt speaking, I prefere woman with imperfectionS, but originalities than a too perfect woman whithout any interesting features making her a girl exactly as an other one.
Old 09-12-2007, 10:00 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by catango View Post
For me Princess Mary isn't beauty...
I couldn't disagree with you more.

"Dressing is a way of life" - Monsieur Saint Laurent
Old 09-12-2007, 10:06 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Royale View Post
I couldn't disagree with you more.
And I couldn't disagree more with you too ...
Old 09-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide View Post
It dosen't exist one criterium of woman beauty except if we considere that the ancient greek statuary, i.e. the perfection is the good one. One of the most relevant of the criterium of the beauty for a woman is the whole of her face, body, attitude.

It's totally true, for example that the Princess of Asturias has big nose and ears. By comparaison of her face her mouth is a little bite too large, her cheekbone are too high and so on, the list is not finished. It's true that her legs are a little too thin, herself told very often that she don't like her legs and it was the reason because she prefered pants. But, but ...the whole is estupendous, she has a so original and attractive face with eyes particularly expressive, with a way to look at somebody so intelligent that it's imossible to resist at her magnetism. She has a skin not perfect but so good that she can avoid to have so many make up. She don't an estupendous hair but she can do with them a lot of combinaisons - that she is doing- wich allow her to have fabulous hairdoes for the coctels and the galas. She has a very gracious manner of holding her head with a long neck.

She is THIN - in the same style of Audrey Hepburn for whom nobody said that she was anorexic!) and mainly a splendid way to standing her because she learned it when she was young doing classical ballet.

We can say that's all! and the whole is estupendous. Generallt speaking, I prefere woman with imperfectionS, but originalities than a too perfect woman whithout any interesting features making her a girl exactly as an other one.
And...what is more important is that..she is a NATURAL BEAUTY.Letizia without make up still being beautiful although I recognize that she has happened through a stage in which has become thin and her face seems less round and less sweet but she always has been a beautiful woman.

I am agree with you in which : a woman who did ballet when she was young has an elegance in her gestures that do not have other women (I say it because I have been a ballet dancer), and i always have noticed it in Letizia.
Old 09-12-2007, 03:03 PM
Majesty

I can't think of one Royal woman today who I think is truly beautiful. I think Queen Rania is stunning, but I heard that she has been surgically enhanced so I don't know if I can include her.

Princess Letizia can be striking, but sometimes her features look so strong they are almost harsh. This is especially true when she loses too much weight, which brings me to another problem...I get the suspicion that she is anorexic because her figure can look quite skeletal at times.

Lady Helen Taylor and Lady Gabriella Windsor are very pretty.

For sheer natural beauty, I think no one can match Charlotte Casiraghi right now, even though I realize that strictly speaking Charlotte is not a royal.
Old 09-12-2007, 04:03 PM
Heir Apparent

This is a very very difficult question and hard for me to answer?
Old 09-12-2007, 05:49 PM
Commoner

Princess Diana, Charlotte Casiraghi, and Princess Eugenie. Princess Eugenie last because she is not yet a woman, she is only 16.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita View Post
And I couldn't disagree more with you too ...
Well given the way you've spoken of Mary in the past, I find this not in the least surprising...

Each to their own.

"Dressing is a way of life" - Monsieur Saint Laurent
Old 09-13-2007, 01:19 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Royale View Post
Well given the way you've spoken of Mary in the past, I find this not in the least surprising...

Each to their own.

Hey stop here !
I don't like Mary and I'm not hiding it . But I still can be honest . There's some women I don't like but I find very beautiful though . The same way, I've always said that Mary was maybe one of the most elegant and graceful princesses . But BEAUTIFUL ? No . And nothing to do with the fact I don't like her ...