Best-Looking Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the most beautiful royal woman?

• Princess Diana

Votes: 60 10.1%
  • Princess Beatrice

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Princess Eugenie

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Crown Princess Mathilde

Votes: 21 3.5%
  • Crown Princess Mary

Votes: 78 13.2%
  • Countess Alexandra

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Crown Princess Maxima

Votes: 14 2.4%
  • Princess Laurentien

• Princess Mabel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Noor

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Queen Rania

Votes: 76 12.8%
  • Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Princess Grace

Votes: 81 13.7%
  • Princess Caroline

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Princess Stephanie

• Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 38 6.4%
  • Crown Princess Mette-Marit

Votes: 16 2.7%
  • Princess Märtha Louise

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Crown Princess Letizia

Votes: 54 9.1%
  • Infanta Elena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infanta Cristina

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Crown Princess Victoria

Votes: 15 2.5%
  • Princess Madeleine

Votes: 40 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 29 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's certainly a beautiful woman, but besides the blond hair, she really needs to smile more often. I can't figure out whether she's unhappy or she thinks smiling for cameras is not a good thing. I only remember one photo of her smiling in these past three years.

I completely agree. She looks extremely unfriendly, which for me takes away from her beauty.

I'd rather see an average looking woman who has a radiant smile vs a great beauty like Rosario who looks almost mean in some photos.

Queen Paola. Not artificial, natural, just as an elder woman has to be, in my opinion

I think;
-Queen Rania
-Princess Grace
-Princess Madeleine

My favourities;
-CP Haakon of Norway
-Crown Prince Felipe of Spain
-Prince Hashem of Jordan
-Prince Carl Philip
-CP Frederik of Denmark

Several Magazines started some "Who is the most beautiful Princess?" Polls some time ago.
The Polls were asked by e.g.:
Majesty (UK), Se og Hør (Denmark), Vorsten Royal (Netherlands), Svensk Damtidning (Sweden), La Figaro (France), Netty royal, Ilta Sanomat (Finland), Bunte (Germany), Woman´s Weekly (Australia), he Yomiuri Shinbun (Japan), Hola (Spain).

Their final result:

1.Princess Madeleine
2.Princess Mary
3.Princess Máxima
4.Charlotte Casiraghi
5.Princess Letizia
6.Princess Haya
7.Princess Victoria
8.Princess Kiko
9. Princess Lalla Salma
10. Princess Michael of Kent

I voted for Haakon. I'm not sure why I think he is so handsome, but he seems kind, loving, artistic, and a freethinker. I love him with his beard

Felipe is the epitome of tall, dark and handsome for me

Frederik seems like the guy I could meet myself and who just would be a nice guy on the street

I don't think WA is all that great-looking, but he definately has the sexiest voice!

From the young set I vote for Amadeo of Belgium, Carl-Philip of Sweden and both the Casiraghi brothers. I know that technically they are not at all Royal but they are aristos, so there you go!

From the slightly older group I don't think anyone can touch Inaki, Duke of Palma-yowzah! None of the others really grab me, even though I think Felipe of Spain and Nikolaos of Greece are pretty good looking.

Pavlos of Greece looks too henpecked to be really attractive and so does Haakon. That is SUCH a turnoff...and what can I say about CP Frederik?? You can find guys like that here in Southern California on almost any college campus-ho hum!

I think Queen Rania from every side. She is very clever,intelligent and beautiful.:cool:

It wouldn't be fair to the other royal women if we include Rania to the list of "Most Beautiful...." because everyone knows that she's not anatural beauty if you get my drift;).

It wouldn't be fair to the other royal women if we include Rania to the list of "Most Beautiful...." because everyone knows that she's not anatural beauty if you get my drift;).

I am respectful to your idea.;)Maybe she is always with make-up but I think she is very beautiful.:flowers:

Prince Felix of Luxembourg is so gorgeous:wub:!!!!!!!!! The Casiraghi boys and Prince Amedeo aren't bad either......... CP Frederik and CP Haakon are very good looking too :flowers:

I'm I the only one who thinks Mikush Sapieha is the hotest Prince X

Princes Harry and William of GB r good looking too, and of course Princes Amedeo and Joachim of Belgium r good looking too.

Last edited:
Prince Maurits Willem Pieter Hendrik of Orange-Nassau, van Vollenhoven. When I think Prince Charming, I automatically envision him.

Queen Rania is so beautiful. I wish I had a fraction of her beauty.

The most beautiful: Princess Mary! :flowers:

Maxima: She is beautiful but she must care more about her skin.
Madeleine: She is the 2nd most beautiful.
Letizia: She is pretty and elegant but not beautiful.
Mathilde: The same like Letizia.
Mette-Marit: She is very pretty but she must care more about her outfit.

planetcher said:

I've read that she's had some cosmetic surgery.. is it true?

She's had her nose done, anything else is speculation.

I've also read of Lalla Salma, Queen Noor, Princess Mary and Sarah Ferguson having had work done....

Well, as for me, i'll vote for Crown Princess Sarah of Brunei and Princess Diana :) Am i right??

Other wins - I vote for crown princess "Other"

For a gentlemen it is not allowed to judge the beauty of a lady, princess, queen, women, or any other female human beeing.

.... all of them are beauties .....

And with all of them I would like to share a dinner ... :)

( my "man point of view" prefers dark haired natural looking women .... QR, Monacos princesses etc. (but not Grace or Diana) etc .... but that doesnt judge any womens beauty )

While I think that all the royal ladies listed are attractive in their own ways I voted for CP Mary. She has those big brown eyes, wonderful skin, a beautiful smile and her hair is (almost always) so shinny and healthy looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom