The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-27-2011, 07:11 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by expat View Post
I've met Infanta Pilar when she lived here many times, and she is very nice but not one to suffer fools gladly.

I've read she doesn't like the media!

Old 06-28-2011, 12:22 AM
Nobility

I realize that HSH the late Princess Grace of Monaco passed away in late 1982, now so many eons ago. Any reported/known -like behavior in private or public? I read many years back she could be very hard to live with at times. Every marriage has it's woes, but she, reportedly, became very irate about her husband's, HSH the late Prince Rainier's of Monaco, philandering escapades.

HRH Princess Caroline's of Hanover, ne of Monaco, husband is also reportedly very rude to the media/press; he is also said to be very eccentric. Any truth to these 'facts?' PCoH married HRH Prince Ernst August of Hanover in 1999 mainly for the 'HRH' title?

Old 06-28-2011, 09:28 AM
Serene Highness

EA has hit some photographers with an umbrella, kicked a female photographer in her rear side in Austria, has been caught with 210km/h on a french highway and has urinated against the turkish pavillon on the EXPO grounds.

This is one of the photos before he started hitting the photographer: http://www.n24.de/media/_fotos/bilde...uegelprinz.jpg
Old 06-28-2011, 12:21 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotHRH View Post
' PCoH married HRH Prince Ernst August of Hanover in 1999 mainly for the 'HRH' title?
Oh God, what a stupid thought - No, they married because she was pregnant with Alexandra
Old 06-30-2011, 12:11 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nice Nofret

Oh God, what a stupid thought - No, they married because she was pregnant with Alexandra

Yes,
Well, do you think they only got married because she was pregnant? Did they have a boy or a girl? I am not sure if Alexandra is boy's name or a girl's name! I don't even know my name anymore!

{;-D} I am stupid, but I have a wonderful sense if humor!
No really, with HRH Princess Alexandra of Hanover the TRH's the P/Pss of Hanover have a beautiful daughter!
Old 07-01-2011, 01:15 AM
Royal Highness

No, you're not stupid. If I was married to Ernst August, I would be bad tempered, then again, I wouldn't have married him, pregnant or not.
Old 12-23-2011, 02:25 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternchen View Post
EA has hit some photographers with an umbrella, kicked a female photographer in her rear side in Austria, has been caught with 210km/h on a french highway and has urinated against the turkish pavillon on the EXPO grounds.

This is one of the photos before he started hitting the photographer: http://www.n24.de/media/_fotos/bilde...uegelprinz.jpg
That's terrible

Having limited knowlege of The Monegasque Princely Family (and The Hanoverian House), I believed EA to be alright. If all this is true, I don't know how poor Caroline is still married to him.
Old 12-23-2011, 04:11 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotHRH View Post
HRH Princess Caroline's of Hanover, ne of Monaco, husband is also reportedly very rude to the media/press; he is also said to be very eccentric. Any truth to these 'facts?' PCoH married HRH Prince Ernst August of Hanover in 1999 mainly for the 'HRH' title?
Why should she change a VALID HSH title for an invalid HRH. The Hanover's title no longer means anything besides honour and prestige, it has no legal standing.
Old 12-23-2011, 06:44 AM
Nobility

.. well, EA is a privat person; why should he put up with all these paparazzis at his heels

I can understand, that this might be very ennoing - can't you? His reaction on the other hand is quite OTT, and not justifiable.
Old 12-23-2011, 07:18 AM
Heir Apparent

As far as I know, Mette Maritt, is very bad tempered! Out of the story, where she hit Haakon, I read also that when she was dating Haakon, once he spent the night to her place, and of course thousand of papz were there during thw whole night!
The morning out, MM stepped out to throw the garbages, she show them and she insulted them in a very bad and violent language and gesture!
Princess Anne is also reported to be difficult, bad not really bad tempered. I think that she is NOT a bimbo.