The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-13-2005, 03:23 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaLynn07
As much as I like Andrea, my vote is still going to have to be Prince William. :)
I voted William because Andrea just looks too baby-faced for me. William's face is starting to look more angular, more grown up.

Neither are really my type. But I don't mind. I'm shallow. I'll marry for money, jewels, long vacations, and pretty clothes. I don't need a title. Like Zara.

Old 11-13-2005, 07:06 PM

Andrea 100%, no doubt at all. The long locks, the divine bone structure, the beautiful eyes, perfect body in proportion, general wow factor, pots of money, royal connections, enjoys a smoke and a drink, snazzy dresser, has a personality - William just can't compete.

Old 11-13-2005, 07:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Andrea all the way. He is a bad boy rocker. He has a look and is himself. He likes to have fun and shows it. Isnt afraid to be himself and make a name for himself. Much better body too.
Old 11-13-2005, 07:19 PM

Much better body too.

Definately. Remember the shots of William at that diving competition? No wonder they call we Brits 'Roast Beef'. Andrea is finely toned and as Prince Johnny says - very very much the bad boy. Thats why I think Harry is attractive - he's a bad boy.
Old 11-13-2005, 07:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Andrea does have that toned body and bone structure that is just heaven. Prince William is good lookin but I think Andrea has the whole package. The bad boy appeal doesnt hurt either. Niether does the billions of dollars.LOL
Old 11-13-2005, 07:49 PM
Royal Highness

TONED!?!?! Have you seen the pictures of him without his shirt on the beaches??

Andrea has the body of a 10-year-old boy...all thin with no muscles at all...albeit with hair all over the place..

He looks...smelly...like he does not bathe..stringy hair...unkept..gross!
Andrea always looks like he just got out of bed without taking a shower..

Maybe that is the American in me..we are very much into personal hygiene...

William.....mmm....tall...toned muscles..a swimmer's body..rakish hair...clean looking...knows how to dress...intelligent. He has direction and poise and charm.

What does Andrea do all day, just drink and smoke cigarettes?
Old 11-13-2005, 09:18 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Marmalade
TONED!?!?! Have you seen the pictures of him without his shirt on the beaches??

Andrea has the body of a 10-year-old boy...all thin with no muscles at all...albeit with hair all over the place..

He looks...smelly...like he does not bathe..stringy hair...unkept..gross!
Andrea always looks like he just got out of bed without taking a shower..

Maybe that is the American in me..we are very much into personal hygiene...

William.....mmm....tall...toned muscles..a swimmer's body..rakish hair...clean looking...knows how to dress...intelligent. He has direction and poise and charm.

What does Andrea do all day, just drink and smoke cigarettes?
I'd don't think Andrea has the body of a 10-year-old boy at all! In fact I'd say he's pretty much muscles. Also he's a very attractive man and I would never say that he looks "smelly" or "gross"!
Old 11-13-2005, 09:24 PM
Aristocracy

Andrea just looks disgusting and dirty and besides he is not even a 1/4 of a prince.

Hello William the "clean" conqueror and really royal.
Lady Tropical Paradise; this is an especulative site, and we are here because we have time to spare, my opinions and yours, are just that and nobody will get hurt if we express them. Have a great life.
Old 11-13-2005, 09:57 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim_lady
I'd don't think Andrea has the body of a 10-year-old boy at all! In fact I'd say he's pretty much muscles. Also he's a very attractive man and I would never say that he looks "smelly" or "gross"!
I have searched through may pics of Andrea...sorry..I have not seen any in which he has mucles...just skin and bones.

William has that athletic look. He looks like he actually works out instead of just going to clubs and sitting around in cafes smoking.
Old 11-13-2005, 09:59 PM
Royal Highness

I read somewhere William smokes as well but has never been photographed with smoking. Does anyone know for sure if he does or doesn't smoke?
Old 11-13-2005, 11:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

His brother and stepmother smoke so I wouldnt really be suprised. I wish all three of them would stop smoking. It is a bad habit and really harmfull.
Old 11-13-2005, 11:18 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Wow, I hope you ladies are just kidding!

I don't know what the poll is for and I don't know much about Andrea but he is more classically good looking than William. Really nice bone structure in the face. He couldn't help it; his mother is a classic beauty and his father had the same fine look.

William despite being bigger and with shorter hair looks more feminine to me. He really takes after his mother who was very feminine. I think it is the rounder face. He's still very nice looking too but in a different way.
Old 11-14-2005, 12:01 AM
Royal Highness

Yes, we are.

They are both good looking in their own respective ways. Andrea does have the bad boy look..which is attractive.

It is a matter of personal taste. :)
Old 11-14-2005, 12:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

I don't like either one very well, but I have to say William because Andrea always looks unkept.

Old 11-14-2005, 03:42 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
Andrea 100%, no doubt at all. The long locks, the divine bone structure, the beautiful eyes, perfect body in proportion, general wow factor, pots of money, royal connections, enjoys a smoke and a drink, snazzy dresser, has a personality - William just can't compete.
That is sad to hear that Andrea smokes. :( I was a Combat Medic in the U.S. Army and my last tour was in a Veteran's hospital. It was sad to see all those old Veterans with lung diseases-the Head Nurse told me all were cigarette related-from a lifetime of smoking. They started in the 1920's, '30s and 1940's before the connection to cancer was made. Anyway I stopped smoking cold. I hope Andrea does too one day.
Old 11-14-2005, 06:49 AM

Quote:
I hope Andrea does too one day
With bird-flu, terrorism, the threat of nuclear war and heaven knows what else, why worry about these little things? Life is for living. I'd rather live to 50 and have tried it all rather than live to 100 and think, "How boring I was". And I feel thats the way William appears. Boring. He wants to be his grandmother almost.

Moby - the pic of Andrea is gorgeous! William's just got this large head and a funny shaped nose which I don't like. He's almost like a Stepford Wife.
Old 11-14-2005, 07:23 AM
Nobility

there are little to be compared about these two. William has a title, Andrea does not. their personality is different too. but there's one thing in common---both Andrea and William look the best in their teens.

Life is mostly froth and bubbles Two things stand like stone
Kindness in others' trouble Courage in your own
Old 11-14-2005, 10:38 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
With bird-flu, terrorism, the threat of nuclear war and heaven knows what else, why worry about these little things? Life is for living. I'd rather live to 50 and have tried it all rather than live to 100 and think, "How boring I was". And I feel thats the way William appears. Boring. He wants to be his grandmother almost.

Moby - the pic of Andrea is gorgeous! William's just got this large head and a funny shaped nose which I don't like. He's almost like a Stepford Wife.
Life is for the living this is true. Why not live a little longer minus the smoking? I don't think we should stop caring for the only bodies we have due to world events. Well that's just my humble opinion.

I think as they both age and lose more of their 'baby faces' William and Harry will look even more gorgeous. I never cared for Johnny Depp but now he's 42 and I think he's a hottie. No more baby face.
Old 11-14-2005, 10:48 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Mary I
I never cared for Johnny Depp but now he's 42 and I think he's a hottie. No more baby face.
Johnny Deep has always been a hottie! :p
Old 11-14-2005, 11:59 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysbel
Johnny Deep has always been a hottie! :p
Yes he has always been a hottie-but when I was a kid and watched him on 21 Jump Street I thought he looked 'too pretty'. I will get into trouble if I veer this thread to Captain Jack LOL!

I think William and Andreas are both very good looking-and so much in common! I mean they each lost a parent. William is Royal but Andreas' mom is a Princess so he's Royal too in my book-minus the titles. I thought Andrea's baby brother Pierre looked kind of geeky as a child-and now look at him! These Royals all have handsome genes and no mistake!