Andrea vs. William

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His brother and stepmother smoke so I wouldnt really be suprised. I wish all three of them would stop smoking. It is a bad habit and really harmfull.

Wow, I hope you ladies are just kidding! :eek:

I don't know what the poll is for and I don't know much about Andrea but he is more classically good looking than William. Really nice bone structure in the face. He couldn't help it; his mother is a classic beauty and his father had the same fine look.

William despite being bigger and with shorter hair looks more feminine to me. He really takes after his mother who was very feminine. I think it is the rounder face. He's still very nice looking too but in a different way.

Yes, we are.

They are both good looking in their own respective ways. Andrea does have the bad boy look..which is attractive.

It is a matter of personal taste. :)

I don't like either one very well, but I have to say William because Andrea always looks unkept.

BeatrixFan said:
Andrea 100%, no doubt at all. The long locks, the divine bone structure, the beautiful eyes, perfect body in proportion, general wow factor, pots of money, royal connections, enjoys a smoke and a drink, snazzy dresser, has a personality - William just can't compete.

That is sad to hear that Andrea smokes. :( I was a Combat Medic in the U.S. Army and my last tour was in a Veteran's hospital. It was sad to see all those old Veterans with lung diseases-the Head Nurse told me all were cigarette related-from a lifetime of smoking. They started in the 1920's, '30s and 1940's before the connection to cancer was made. Anyway I stopped smoking cold. I hope Andrea does too one day.

I hope Andrea does too one day

With bird-flu, terrorism, the threat of nuclear war and heaven knows what else, why worry about these little things? Life is for living. I'd rather live to 50 and have tried it all rather than live to 100 and think, "How boring I was". And I feel thats the way William appears. Boring. He wants to be his grandmother almost.

Moby - the pic of Andrea is gorgeous! William's just got this large head and a funny shaped nose which I don't like. He's almost like a Stepford Wife.

there are little to be compared about these two. William has a title, Andrea does not. their personality is different too. but there's one thing in common---both Andrea and William look the best in their teens.

BeatrixFan said:
With bird-flu, terrorism, the threat of nuclear war and heaven knows what else, why worry about these little things? Life is for living. I'd rather live to 50 and have tried it all rather than live to 100 and think, "How boring I was". And I feel thats the way William appears. Boring. He wants to be his grandmother almost.

Moby - the pic of Andrea is gorgeous! William's just got this large head and a funny shaped nose which I don't like. He's almost like a Stepford Wife.

Life is for the living this is true. Why not live a little longer minus the smoking? I don't think we should stop caring for the only bodies we have due to world events. Well that's just my humble opinion.

I think as they both age and lose more of their 'baby faces' William and Harry will look even more gorgeous. I never cared for Johnny Depp but now he's 42 and I think he's a hottie. No more baby face. ;)

Queen Mary I said:
I never cared for Johnny Depp but now he's 42 and I think he's a hottie. No more baby face. ;)

Johnny Deep has always been a hottie! :p

ysbel said:
Johnny Deep has always been a hottie! :p

Yes he has always been a hottie-but when I was a kid and watched him on 21 Jump Street I thought he looked 'too pretty'. I will get into trouble if I veer this thread to Captain Jack LOL! ;)

I think William and Andreas are both very good looking-and so much in common! I mean they each lost a parent. William is Royal but Andreas' mom is a Princess so he's Royal too in my book-minus the titles. I thought Andrea's baby brother Pierre looked kind of geeky as a child-and now look at him! These Royals all have handsome genes and no mistake!

I vote for Andrea, without any doubts!
I like his face, his eyes, the way he looks-just like his dad-, he is just too beautiful. He also has that of "dark angel" sometimes he`s cute! i just don´t like the fact that he smokes a lot

wills is really cute and shy and all that stuff but he seems quite boring

i vote for Prince William because Andrea is letting himself go. considering he is 2nd inline to be monacos ruler he doesnt seem too happy with it.

Last edited:
I choose Prince William.. I don't like andrea's hair..

hillary_nugent said:
andreas all the way....William is too feminine and shy and is constantly blushing i want to see the manliness...

Andrea's face does definately show a chiseled-like face for ruggedness, whereas William's is soft and less masculine. I saw a picture of Harry the other day from his recent trip to Lesotho with his 5:00 shadow and took a different view of him--more rugged and more older and manlike than his older brother. I used to really love William's looks up to about 2 years ago, but his features have changed to 'normal' and not so princely like Andrea. Although, I did vote for William because of his facial softness. Maybe I'm just so confused in what I truly like. I like all three of them, but have recently found that Harry is more appealing with his red hair, jollyness, etc. William just appears too stuffy to me. Harry has been seen with shorts and barefooted in an airport in Africa, etc. More approachable (although of course I haven't gotten that close to either one to test this).:)

Princejohnny25 said:
Andrea does have that toned body and bone structure that is just heaven. Prince William is good lookin but I think Andrea has the whole package. The bad boy appeal doesnt hurt either. Niether does the billions of dollars.LOL

Ditto PJ...you said what I was trying to say above! Andrea is the whole package and so is Harry--but Harry isn't competing. Andrea is extremely sexy in shorts and no shirt. William in his chili pepper trunks and pale body isn't anything to gaulk(?) at. On the other hand, Harry has a fine body from what I've seen and has the personality to go with it. He can wear jeans, nikes and flannel shirt and princely clothes and still look sexy in everything he wears. William...well William won't look as good, that is IMHO. He doesn't have that Californian/Hawaiian surfer (I'm in California and lived in Hawaii) or Mediterranean gorgeous body look. ;)

Andrea is far too skinny - he needs a bit of meat on his bones:D

Frosty_lady said:
Andrea is far too skinny - he needs a bit of meat on his bones:D

Guess I haven't seen a recent photo of him. Last photo I'd seen he looked well toned and had some abs (he looked like he was working out). I'll have to go searching for some recent shots.;)

For the sheer physical appeal I'm going to have to go with Andreas. It's the lips. His lips are just too beautiful. But if we're talking about the whole package, we're going with William on this one. You just have to admire a man who has some sensitivity to him and dpesn't look like Fido. Plus, for the sheer snooty-ness and shallowness of it all, Wills is going to be King and Andreas, unfortunately will not. Which kind of sucks for him.

Anyone else for Andrea's head on Harry's body? :p

segolen said:
Wills.
He is more stylish. And of him being shy…… I don’t think it is a bad thing. It is better to be a bit shy then arrogant.
I also like Will being shy but I do not think that Andrea is arrogant...pictures of him showed him with more angry face than arrogant......

GreenLily said:
Anyone else for Andrea's head on Harry's body? :p

Not for me...I really love Harry's head on his own body.:)

I think health awareness plays a part in all this too. Andreas smokes and I don't like the idea of someone having endless cigarette breath. I don't think William smokes and so much the better for him. He'll live longer that way.

Last edited:
Both are lovely, but definitive William is more cutter.

Vita said:
I think health awareness plays a part in all this too. Andreas smokes and I don't like the idea of someone having endless cigarette breath. I don't think William smokes and so much the better for him. He'll live longer that way.

YUCK!! for Andrea...which does remind me of Harry's nasty habit. Years ago I heard William had smoked...but maybe gave it up? Anyone know anything about this? He was in his mid-teens. With that said, maybe William would be a wise choice...but I just think he is rather stuffy...;)

Beside gossip columns, I am really not sure what Andrea does seriously. It seems to me William is more mature in that he has completely university studies, took on military training, and taken on a lot of formal duties. I may be wrong, but I haven't read anything about Andrea representing Monaco yet.

Incas said:
Beside gossip columns, I am really not sure what Andrea does seriously. It seems to me William is more mature in that he has completely university studies, took on military training, and taken on a lot of formal duties. I may be wrong, but I haven't read anything about Andrea representing Monaco yet.

Andrea has done plenty to represent Monaco. Not only has he accompanied his uncle to official events but he has also been at AMADE events and has even gone as far as go to Africa to help them and represent his mother there. Just being at the Rose Ball is a form of represenation.

I see William as dull and boring while Andrea has an air of an introvert but adventurous and mysterious, the type of boy that would take my breath away.

enchantednights said:
...I see William as dull and boring while Andrea has an air of an introvert but adventurous and mysterious, the type of boy that would take my breath away.
Interesting. To each his/her own. He comes off as more than a little aloof, almost conceited with that "mysterious"-ness.:p

I totally agree that William is boring. Andrea seems to be living his youth - doing things he wants. Living for the day. William seems to be playing the angelic card.

Andrea is better looking and seems like he is fun and easygoing. Plus he adores his girlfriend (and shows it!!) while William is uptight and too stuffy. He doesn't even like to talk to his girlfriend in public if he knows that the press is going to be there. Which is actually quite dumb on his part because everyone knows that they are boyfriend and girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom