Zara Phillips' Fashion and Style Part 2: January 2013 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks very nice in that. Great style for her.

LaRae

That is a great look for her.

She looks fabulous. It's wonderful to see!

I find this on the pretty edge of what Zara usually wears and I like it - all of it - fabric, style, length. To boot, it looks comfortable! :flowers:

Love it, great color and cut for her and like the satin material and embellishment

She looks fabulous! Best I've seen her look in ages. Style is wonderful.

Zara in white and with a special hat at the Magic Millions Raceday on January 14:

** Full view ** Hat **

As far as it is what I would call an eccentric look, I quite like it. The simple, white dress helps "lighting" the hat... But I am not sure about the flatter of the dress on Zara's body.

The hat is crazy and not nice. The dress could be pretty but needs better fitting

Fail all around. Sad, she has done so well this trip :sad:

The d see would be lovely if fitted properly. The shoes remind me of a working girl. And her fascinator is plain bizarre. The only thing I like are the colors.

Zara in white and with a special hat at the Magic Millions Raceday on January 14:

** Full view ** Hat **

It's lovely to see her, but the whole thing is a mess. I like the dress, and I don't mind the hat with it, but the shoes don't go with the hat.

I like Zara's dress, but I do agree that... eccentric seems like the best description of her hat! It looks rather mismatched, as if she chose the first hat she could find (but judging by the colour of her shoes, it seems that she coordinated her outfit).

I just think the whole look is silly. The dress isn't bad but the hat and the shoes are just plain awful! Too bad as she has done so well on this trip...

OT Mike's shoes look silly as well. :(

She's not a royal. She's Zara. Those of you that think this dress ill fitted should look again at how she wears a lot of things.
Look. At. The. Shoes. The hat makes sense if you look at the shoes. The hat still hurts my eyes - but this is her style.
Granted it is nothing I would wear but it is classic Zara. God bless her quirky lil heart.
And he is wrinkled as ever. I love them both.

Maybe it's me seeing something that's not there, but that dress looks an awful lot like the dress Crown Princess Victoria wore for little Oscar's Christening. It really looks great on Zara too, which IMO is surprising, because I feel Zara looks her best in clean & unfussy lines & styles. She really does pull this off though & looks lovely.

WOW!! Best Evening look for Zara in a very, very long time & she simply looks stunning.

As for her look for the Race....Hmmm....Well....

I liked the dress. As for the rest of the look...I think this sums it up best...

YIKES!!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous: Pretty in pink and both of them look excellent next to that beautiful horse and against the blue sky. .

I like the colour of Zara's dress but there's something about the material that throws me off. It's nice to see her looking happy though after the sad events of Christmas.

:previous:

And what about the one she chose today? :)

Zara at Ladies' Day at Cheltenham Racecourse today, March 15, wearing a houndstooth coat and a purple coloured hat:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

I quite like this! Altough I have an unabashed preference for a hat with a brim.

Zara looks stylish and chic both days! Kudos to her.

Neither hat is new (nor coat, I think?) and I think it fine she re wears things. The hair was newish and looked fresh compared to the old "pull it back and make it look messy" style that was around too long, IMO. She seems good with life these days. It's a good look on her and it makes me happy!

Neither hat is new (nor coat, I think?) and I think it fine she re wears things. The hair was newish and looked fresh compared to the old "pull it back and make it look messy" style that was around too long, IMO. She seems good with life these days. It's a good look on her and it makes me happy!

Actually, I think both hats are new. She attends a lot of racing events and she almost always wears new hats. This year alone she’s worn 5 new hats - 3 in Australia and now 2 at Cheltenham + she’ll wear a couple more at Ascot.
I remember a discussion about this a while back and the prevailing opinion was that she borrows hats, since most of them are never seen again. Like jewelers, a lot of milliners offer the option of renting a hat.

Zara on day 3 at Cheltenham Racecourse today, March 16 - although I normally don't like it when it looks like you have half an animal around your neck ;), I think she looks great, the look suits her:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

She looks quite sharp. Retro style.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom