Zara Phillips' Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 - December 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zara pretty much always goes for hats that are a little more 'out there' than Kate for example. To me that's standard fare for her.

Very chic outfit for the races.
Actually I quite like the coat and hat but on someone older and more mature than Zara. It reminds me of fashions of the upper class during WWII.

I think it is very Zara! whether I agree with her fashion choices or not (in this case I do like it) - Zara always makes an effort to be fashionable and a bit out there. It just seems to be who she is. she must like to dress up as a contrast to mucking around with the horses.

Zara Looks Very Beautifull & Elegant Her Coat Very Nice , Thanx For All

Zara wore another interesting ensemble for the third day of races. The hat is quite fascinating, and she teamed it with matching clutch. The boots are lovely and go nicely with the coat. I have to say, the coat looks very smart from the side view, but I'm not sure it's very flattering from the front or behind.
Zara certainly had a great time today.

Usually, I'm not a fan of the type of hats Zara wears; however, they suit her personality type just perfectly. So, all in all, I like all hats she has so far worn for Cheltenham races - the grey one worn for the first day, the brow/red look from yesterday, and purple hat from today.

Last edited:
Love those boots from today. Not loving the hat, the ones from the 2 previous days were better.

Usually, I'm not a fan of the type of hats Zara wears; however, they suit her personality type just perfectly. So, all in all, I like all hats she has so far worn for Cheltenham races - the grey one worn for the first day, the brow/red look from yesterday, and purple hat from today.
I do not care for any of the hats- today's looks like she got hit in the back of the head with a crossbow!-:eek::lol:

Zara definitely does not follow in her mother's fashion footsteps.

I remember this fuschia hat and while I liked her other two choices, this one was a fail for me. The decoration looks like a huge key to a wind-up toy. I didn't care for her coat either, but liked the boots.

What outfit did she wear on the second day? I didn't see any photos of it.
Liking the two outfits I did see. I like her old fashioned sense of style, she wears it well. Her hats are kinda wacky though.

lol... Funny hat and expression, but what more to expect from Zara fashion-wise? ;) Nice coat, though I wouldn't wear that either.

I think in all three appearance, Zara looks wonderful :)

Zara wore another interesting ensemble for the third day of races. The hat is quite fascinating, and she teamed it with matching clutch. The boots are lovely and go nicely with the coat. I have to say, the coat looks very smart from the side view, but I'm not sure it's very flattering from the front or behind.
Zara certainly had a great time today.

Yes, the purple hat is recycled. My favorite is the grey ensemble, very vintage-y which suits Zara best. I liked all outfits and the hats - Treacy in all his glory. ;) Though Zara of course always chooses the most "ridiculous" ones from his collection. She's not what I would call elegant and classy, but her fashion is fun, young and lively, never boring and I always enjoy seeing her.

You are welcome!
The hat- My thoughts exactly....;):lol:

Zara looks very trendy and chic.

I thought all the outfits recently worn by Zara looked great on her, including the hats and other accessories- she really seems to have stepped up her game, and I like the retro 1940's vibe of her choices, yet they still look on trend to me.

I love the dark coat with the pink.So chic!

My favorite outfit she wore was the blue coat (or was it grey?) with the fur trim. Beautiful and chic.

Yes, I really liked that outfit as well as the beige coat with the rust-red fascinator. Zara really looked elegant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom