Zara Phillips' Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 - December 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Melibea, the dress looks odd.

This Charleston type of dress is a complete failure IMO. She must have wanted to do something different, but she simply failed - it doesn't flatter her figure at all.:ermm: The shoes look awful too. But I loved her clutch and earrings!;)

It looks like she was going for the 20's "flapper" look.
She seems to like to dress from different eras.

Sometimes Zara does the same mistake as her cousins Beatrice and Eugenie - she seems to forget that she's a bit curvy (nothing wrong with that) and chooses dresses that are too short and don't suit her body type. I like the bracelets. ;)

She does seem to like the old era. I remember she wore something like that at Cheltenham too I think.

The outfits not bad, but she does have some muscles on her!

It's a bit like flapper mixed with modern, with the silver design on the dress.
I like the silver shoes. Also nice jewelry!

:previous: Yes, that's the one I was talking about. I actually like that outfit.

Sure, I like the above outfit too. But IMO it's not similar at all to the Charleston dress. This one is wintery and besides, there's a modern twist to it.;)

^^It's not similar to the charleston dress but it's another "oldies" type of outfit. I think she pulls off this look very well.

I too liked the outfit from Cheltenham, I also think she looks sweet with this kind of hats. :)

I love this outfit she wore at Cheltenham. Zara looks so chic and the hat looks fantastic on her.
I rather like the styles they wore in the old days.

^^
It already has come to fruition according to this article: Zara Phillips talks about her first fashion collection - Telegraph

She also mentions her make-up regime:
When I inquire about her foolproof beauty tip, she regards me bemusedly, before telling me she “has no routine, I’m very wash-and-go”, although as an afterthought she mentions she likes “Bobbi Brown’s shimmer palettes as it gives me a healthy glow.”

That would be fabulous for Zara to design her own sports line, and very appropriate for her.
I wonder what her label will be called?

^^
It already has come to fruition according to this article: Zara Phillips talks about her first fashion collection - Telegraph

She also mentions her make-up regime:
When I inquire about her foolproof beauty tip, she regards me bemusedly, before telling me she “has no routine, I’m very wash-and-go”, although as an afterthought she mentions she likes “Bobbi Brown’s shimmer palettes as it gives me a healthy glow.”
Zara definately strikes me as a wash-and-go kind of girl. :D I'm the same way, I like to keep it simple.
I can't wait to see her designs!

Zara definately strikes me as a wash-and-go kind of girl. :D I'm the same way, I like to keep it simple.
I can't wait to see her designs!

IMO Zara's style is a bit hit and miss at the moment, I suspect she will get better with time

I like this about Zara. She seems like a very natural person. If she has a glitzy event to attend she wears appropriate makeup but on a day to day basis I don't think she wears much, if any at all.

It will be called ZP 176 and will be sold through the Musto brand.
hmm, I'm surprised she didn't use her own name. Zara is such a unique and pretty name. It would be great for a clothing line.

:previous:
The name Zara might already be taken as a label. I think I've seen it somewhere before. That may be why she didn't use it. Otherwise I agree it's a nice name for a clothing line.

Zara Phillips poses for photographs during the launch of her ZP '176' equine clothing range in central London, July 28, 2010.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4

rchat, your use of "equine clothing" made me giggle. My brain translated it into clothing for horses! Love that shade of red in the sweatshirt. Is there something special about the fabric or is it just another clothing line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom