The Royal Hat Gallery: Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stunned, too..They have 16 pages for the hats alone, amazing,just fabulous.. Aww Gawd, I have no idea where Norway is {forgive me, luv u all there} but their princess is cute n' looks perfectly glamorous n' chic with these small hats. I'm bowing, Ur Highness..hihi

Thanks Marika. Mary looks marvelous in hats. 88hermes, you don't know where Norway is? Seriously or are you joking I hope?:ermm:

I love seeing Queen Beatrix's hats! Maybe she'll attend William and Kate's wedding and it'll be a great excuse to purchase a new hat!

:previous: Wow! That pink had is a positive "Confection"! Absolutely perfect. :flowers:

The Queen looks so beautiful in the pink. Nobody wears a hat better than HM. She looks like she should be going to a garden party.

I agree. The Queen's hats are always marvelous! I really love the color that most of them have. She wears hats very well.

The Pink hat really does look like cake.

I actually like all of Marys & Mette-Marits hats. Marie could do with much better hats though I do like the last had in the collection. Maxima had some lovely hats as well, my favorite was the creamy one with the big flower on the side.

Mary's hats, let's see.;) She can really pull off big hats! I like them all, but the last one (Pic 6) is my favourite. Marie, on the other hand, has a different style and head shape. I like it that she goes for smaller hats, which means she knows what suits her. The last one is very cute, IMO. :)

Really? IMO Marie's fourth hat is the most illfitting. It is much to big and wearing the hair open doesn't add anything. It leaves me with the impression that it is sitting far to deep into her face.

Really? IMO Marie's fourth hat is the most illfitting. It is much to big and wearing the hair open doesn't add anything. It leaves me with the impression that it is sitting far to deep into her face.

I know, that's why I said it looked cute.:p You're definitely right, perhaps Marie is still experimenting with her hats.:flowers:

Eugenie's hat was really nice. In the beginning I didn't like the DOC's hat that much, but now I changed my mind. I think she can pull it off really well. The Queen, Beatrice and Sophie disappointed me this time.

Before she was engaged, Catherine wore to a wedding a hat that hid her face. Now, at this Yorkshire wedding, she is wearing a small beret. So, is she acquiring her royal wardrobe?

I have never seen Kate with a hat that hid her face?

I also have to say that I don't like Kate's choices of hats. I think she needs some professional support in order to find what suits her the best. I love most of her fashion choices but the hats...ahhhhhh...

I actually like all of Marys & Mette-Marits hats. Marie could do with much better hats though I do like the last had in the collection. Maxima had some lovely hats as well, my favorite was the creamy one with the big flower on the side.

Mette-Marit's and Mary's are my favorites as well. They look lovely in all pictures.

I loved Kate's hat at the wedding. Surely Treacy again (I wonder if the British royal family - except the Queen - does have any other milliner :p). I'm not so fond when she wears fascinators, simply because she needs an updo. I wonder if we will ever see her with a nice updo. :neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom