The Royal Hat Gallery: Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think CP Mary would look wonderful in some of Diana's hat styles. I think the one that you have the single rose beside would look great on Mary. Thank you so much for sharing.:flowers:

Thank you for the pictures, Turkish Delight! :flowers: My favorite is the hat from Amalia's christening, it's elegant and the colour suits so perfectly to the lovely earrings and brooch.

Thank you for the pictures, Turkish Delight! :flowers: My favorite is the hat from Amalia's christening, it's elegant and the colour suits so perfectly to the lovely earrings and brooch.

I agree, this particular hat is fantastic :flowers: I've never seen something like this before! Perfection!

I think to colours are great and I absolutely adore the Prince Philip's colour matching Buttoneres! HM often tries to wear hats that enable people to clearly see her, unfortunately the pink brim was too shallow and made her squint against the sun. The yellow was far better.
I love that Camilla is getting into the swing of Ascot and Hats. The pink is an absolute confection and the grey? From the front it looks wonderful, serious but wonderful. The side and back view show the fun.[/quote]
Princess Haya (stunning IMO):

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Royal+Ascot+2009+Day+4+xR640SXmG2Zl.jpg
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected I concur, stunning indeed, although I think the blue and pink are to die for. Just stunning.
Princess Anne:

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Royal+Ascot+2009+Ladies+Day+oO_GZ4lZdl5l.jpg
http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/88...63F2C054EB266D2C8553A80DDF8CAB01E70F2B3269972
I adored Princess Anne's whole grey/white outfit. It was such a surprise and the hat was just the right amount of "Ascot" to make it memorable. However, the less said about the orange hat the better. It may have looked OK on it's own but the rest of the outfit made it look a bit of a dogs breakfast!
Dierna23, thank you so much for posting. I thouroughly enjoyed the browse.

Last edited:
CP Maxima has worn some of the rarest and most impressive hats/headpieces! And she always looks so confident!! I love it, keep her pics coming, please!

I love the headscarves that Sheikha Mozah wears and have inquired several times in the forum wether or not they are a religious, cultural, or poticial manner of dressing. Unfortunately, no one has educated me on this, yet....

CP Maxima has worn some of the rarest and most impressive hats/headpieces! And she always looks so confident!! I love it, keep her pics coming, please!

Of course!:flowers:

Prinsjesdag 2008
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?page=1&ShowPicture=8251621&pos=8
State Visit to Belgium 2006
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Visit to Mongolia 2006
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

State Visit to Argentina 2006
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

LOVE the Pink Hat on the state visit to Argentina worn by CP Maxima- perfect for her in everyway- color, size material, etc, all gorgeous!

I like all the hats in your last post, Turkish Delight. :flowers: But I had never seen the black & white from the State Visit to Argentina before - and I'm impressed. Although I prefer Maxima in her vibrant colours I must say that she looks radiant in black & white. Great hat too!

:previous:

If I'm right this is one of Zara's Ascot-hats. I wonder if it's Philip Treacy? Lovely hat, bright and soft colours suit always good to her. But I didn't like it so much together with the sunglasses (although the sunglasses per se are quite nice too).

I've rarely seen Mary with hats that wouldn't have been gorgeous. :flowers: She has a wonderful taste in hats and so is this one here. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Never really liked the first hat, it looks like a childs hat with bows plastered all over it. Always loved the last hat, especially the wonderful color with Diana's eyes! Thanks for posting!

Oh how I would love to see Grace Kelly's hat in a color photo- I bet the pink was smashing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom