The Royal Hat Gallery: Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

I quite like this fascinator on Zara, it was by Philip Treacy I think.

Sonja ;)

I didn't like her hat. I think hats with either a larger brim or brimless hats (e.g. Pillbox hats) look much better on her.

Ah yes I mixed them up often.
No i don't like the hat either, something bigger would have been better. :flowers:

Pillbox hats are lovely and I'm very pleased to see Mette Marit wearing such a hat, its colour suits well to her complexion and hair. The earrings and the soft make up are a great addition.

Sonja ;)

I didn't like her hat. I think hats with either a larger brim or brimless hats (e.g. Pillbox hats) look much better on her.

I agree with you, Her_Majesty. I'm not very fond of this hat either, I think its shape isn't very flattering for anyone. Sonja always looks best with hats with a large brim IMO. :flowers:

I agree with the other posters. Loved Mette-Marit's white pillbox hat with matching Valentino Coat. I have hisliked Queen Sonja's hats the last two years for the Nobel Peace Prize Ceremonies. Such a pity!

In the first picture Maxima was attending a wedding of one of her husband's cousins and you certainly couldn't miss her, but Maxima is a rare woman who can pull off wearing that style of hat. I liked Mette-Marit's fascinator, many people don't like them, but I've seen some beauties and also some bad ones, just like hats.;)

I too like fascinators, they can look quite lovely sometimes. Mette Marit looked very nice with this fascinator IMO, the other three hats are quite special. ;)

Love the collage' of Maxima's hats & fascinators, tx for posting!

This year really had some eye catchers, some of the hats were just stunning. I think my favorite hats were worn by CP Mary, hands down. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom