The Most Terrible, Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandria

Heir Apparent
Country
Canada
Welcome to Part 3 of The Most Terrible fashions worn by royals.

You can find the previous thread here.

Please keep in mind our Posting Rules & Guidelines, specifically:
  • Cite sources for all images and articles.
  • Re-host images via another source in this thread (eg. Photobucket, ImageShack, Tiny Pic, etc.) rather than attaching images directly to the forum.
  • Even if the outfits are very, very bad, or if you disagree with the comments of others, no name calling will be tolerated.
Happy posting an enjoy!

Me neither... :eek:
I must say that outfit of Claire wins it almost on all points of some of the most horrible things Laurentien has worn (well, almost all. The green & blue circus outfit she wore to P-C and Anita's wedding was just unbelievable). But Claire's a good runner up. And those red gloves! Really, don't these women have a mirror or something? ;)

Aaahhh...these people need help....!

At least Claire's gloves weren't printed:eek:

I like the first one :p
i know i know, i would be a trashy princess

crisiñaki said:
At least Claire's gloves weren't printed:eek:
Well, that saves her from being a walking advertisement for traditional Dutch china... :rolleyes:

Well, let's have another one of the blue & green circus outfit of Laurentien. We've seen it before, but I think that each part of this thread must at least have one picture of it, because it has to be the most ugly outfit I have ever seen and new members have to get familiar with our classic horror pieces, don't they? :eek:

Pic from picturepresseurope.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH:eek::eek::eek:
the Alfred Hitchcock of outfits, and people say Mabel is the worst dressed of the DRF:cool:

crisiñaki said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH:eek::eek::eek:
the Alfred Hitchcock of outfits, and people say Mabel is the worst dressed of the DRF:cool:

:D Very funny ! It's totaly incomprehensible to have a so bad taste when you are not a so bad woman and when you have the means to be advised by a good dress coach !!!! May be a reason, she is masochistic :p

adelaide said:
:D Very funny ! It's totaly incomprehensible to have a so bad taste when you are not a so bad woman and when you have the means to be advised by a good dress coach !!!! May be a reason, she is masochistic :p
or maybe there's something in the dutch/flemish water:rolleyes::D
even if Mathilde and Maxima don't seem to drink from that:cool:

Last edited:
Looks like something someone would have worn on Club Med back in the 70s...

I yi yi! I bet Laurentien's circus hat is visible from space:D

bluebess said:

Considering the "UFO" type of hat her mother in law often wears, one wonders indeed...

bluebess said:

Anyone can check on google maps please?:D:D:D

Ha ha ha ha. Or maybe send a message up to the International Space Station?:D

Oh hey, Maybe that hat doubles as a satellite dish.;) :D

crisiñaki said:
Source: cover and peter smulders

I have no words:eek::eek::eek:
And we say the 80s were bad!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, from a distance, Claire looks like a roll of toile material:D I will have to revise my previous opinion that Laurentien's dress with the swooping torpedo boobs she wore to Mary and Fred's wedding is the worst. This outfit by Claire is truly the most mind bogglingly(spelling?) hideous thing--did she lose a bet or something?

crisiñaki said:
or maybe there's something in the dutch/flemish water:rolleyes::D
even if Mathilde and Maxima don't seem to drink from that:cool:
I've called them to warn them about that... :p

bluesbess said:
I will have to revise my previous opinion that Laurentien's dress with the swooping torpedo boobs she wore to Mary and Fred's wedding is the worst.
Well, let's have another look at that one, shall we? :p

[URL=http://img150.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc196&image=21644_funkylaurentien03.jpg][/URL]

(polfoto)

Well, let's have another look at that one, shall we? :p

(polfoto)

Let's not! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it was colder than expected or her luggage was left behind and so Laurentien had no choice but to take her duvet, and didn´t realise that her sheet was still attached.....

Sigh....Laurentien is very brave with her fashion choices...sometimes she manages to pull them off, most people wouldn´t even consider wearing them. But for me nothing compares to Claire´s - that outfit is just hideous.

Claire doesn't do this kind of mistakes that often but when she does, oy! she pulls all the stops:eek::D

It seems to me this outfit of infanta Elena has its own place in the topic.

Source: Hola (who doesn't give any other credit).

duquesdelugo7vw.jpg

Victoria has done her share of terrible outfits but has drastically improved in the past couple years. But I wonder why Victoria makes such huge jumps when it comes to her outfits? The ones I'm posting all came from the past two years.

Casual Official Outfits:

THE AWFUL (ImagineScandinavia): http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=128659&d=1114011800
^the awful trio: over-recycled velvet jacket, glasses, and the ponytail

THE GOOD (Face to Face, originally posted by purple_platinum): http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=41385_v10.jpg
^hair down, no glasses, and a chic outfit. I love the boots!

GALA OUTFITS:

THE AWFUL (Polfoto):
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=107910&d=1110577660
^Two words: Frog Dress, need I say more? :D

THE GOOD (UK Press): http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=243271&d=1147525072
^gorgeous pink color, hair down, no glasses, and beautiful jewelry

I think CP Victoria looked gorgeous in that pink gown you posted. She should wear that color more often. I thought the purple outfit was ok, and would have been in style a few or five years ago. The only thing I really didn't like about the "frog dress" was the tiara she was wearing with it- come on, she's a CP, they can get her a new tiara!!! Oh well.
And that outfit on la Infanta Elena?
AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My eyes! My eyes!

Then again, that is what I normally say when I look at Laurentien's get-ups...

I love this thread! When I saw Claire in that pantsuit I thought "I have a pair of pajamas with that print." I like Princess Laurentien, but her wardrobe is always a treat as to how far out she has gone. The gown at Frederik's and Mary's wedding was a Yikes!:eek: What was Elena thinking?:D

This thread is hurting my eyes

galuhcandrakirana said:
He seems trying hard to matchs it with Elena's dress colour;)

yes, in a daltonic, crooked kind of way:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom