The Most Terrible, Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, I liked Elena's outfit. Like said in another thread she made a statuesque figure which suits her well. Something different in a good way. Mabel's outfit looked like she had a shower curtain on her waist.. :ROFLMAO:

Apart from the net curtain/trousers combination, Rania was worst dressed. Bad make up, Bad hair, cheap looking tiara like something from a childs toy store and a hideous purple dress that looked all wrong, cheap and tacky and very hard colour. When you think how much money she has and she knew the wedding was happening months ago, surely she could have done better and dressing Iman in a dress that was too dark and too old and too sombre for a young teenager is just horrible! Rania did not look regal, she just looked cheap next to the other ladies and she was outclassed in beauty, dress, jewels - everything at this wedding.

. . . . . . Infanta Elena's pink gown was quite nice (though pink doesn't suit her IMO). She just needed to get rid of the matador jacket.
I think the matador jacket was only for the Wedding Service itself. She would never go into a Cathedral without covering herself. Spagetti straps, even worse, strapless would not be acceptable to her in such a place but I would love to see a picture of her at the reception after she ditched the tribute to her Country! ;)

Maybe I'm the only one but I thought Elena's outfit was really nice, jacket included!

Mabel, well honestly she looks like a cheap hooker you'd pick up in Vegas. She's obviously doing it for attention, maybe her hubby needs to pay more attention to her b/c she's obviously lacking love at home! I don't think I ever saw someone using a tiara with pants before!! AND she was the only royal not wearing a shoulder wrap, bolere jacket, sleeves or something to cover herself in church!

As for Rania by herself she looked awesome! But when you think about where she was going, a simple fix of the hair and she would of looked 100000 times better, I think she was missing some bling too! she definitely needed a bigger tiara or a bigger necklace to make her shine!

:previous:

Generally, Queen Sofia is very elegant but she's not with this dress :eek:

Infanta Elena's gown for the Greek wedding was a multi coloured numbered and it reminded me of a beach towel. Princess Michael of Kent's gown would have been very pretty except the cleavage was much too low.

Actually I'd take Elena's gown over Maxima's. I didn't like Maxima's dress the first time she wore it either, and her hairstyle at the Greek royal wedding didn't help matters. But by far the worst dressed at that wedding were the bridesmaids with their chests covered in sequins. Quelle Horror!

How can we blame those royal ladies for little mistakes, when at the same event there were people dressed like that behaving like that? Photo from Getty Images

How can we blame those royal ladies for little mistakes, when at the same event there were people dressed like that behaving like that? Photo from Getty Images

Behaving like that?
Also i'm sure Tatiana would have had a hand in choosing her bridesmaid dresses, you can't blame these girls solely.

I think that the bridesmaids´dresses were awful, but they didn´t choose them, so it´s not their fault! :lol::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Agree!!! These girls seem coming from Dynasty or Dallas!!! Like they took the wrong wedding (Blake and Alexis' wedding was the correct)

Furthermore their presence wes fully useless, in Greek weddings we do not have bridemaids, only the children.

I really hate that photo, it makes me cringe. The evening bags look awful, all different colors.

I don't know which video your talking about but this is a small family wedding, nothing with the rules and order of say Princess Victoria's wedding. I'm sure they were just being who they were.

Yep, those bridesmaid dresses were pretty ugly and they beat out all the gowns of the Royals.:)

I don't know which video your talking about but this is a small family wedding, nothing with the rules and order of say Princess Victoria's wedding. I'm sure they were just being who they were.

This thread is about style and IMO style is something people express every hours each day, in state occasions and in family occasions, even when they are alone. They are exactly like that? Wonderful, I think they have a terrible style. They can still have gorgeous personalities, I don't know them, but here we are talking about style.

This thread is about style and IMO style is something people express every hours each day, in state occasions and in family occasions, even when they are alone. They are exactly like that? Wonderful, I think they have a terrible style. They can still have gorgeous personalities, I don't know them, but here we are talking about style.

Actually the thread is about terrible fashion styles but I can't help giggling with the so called "mistakes" of queens like Margrethe, Sonja, Beatrix, Elizabeth, Sofia or Paola. When it comes to them, they are on a different planet of their own - they wear whatever they want without a care what the worl. As Queens and women, they are far removed from prevalent fashion styles and much more focussed on the serious national issues they've committed 24/7.

I don't think is fair to include them in this thread :lol:

Why do so then? Why so many "sads"? As it's often said, if you've got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. Better yet, don't be patronising.

I feel sad watching a child, an adult or an animal, suffering. I feel sad missing my family and friends overseas. Sad is a word I connect to a range of deep felt emotions but certainly not to someone making a fashion mistake.

That is of course, unless I want to make a veiled derogatory comment about them in the first place.

Why do so then? Why so many "sads"? As it's often said, if you've got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. Better yet, don't be patronising.

I feel sad watching a child, an adult or an animal, suffering. I feel sad missing my family and friends overseas. Sad is a word I connect to a range of deep felt emotions but certainly not to someone making a fashion mistake.

That is of course, unless I want to make a veiled derogatory comment about them in the first place.

This thread is for the Most Terrible fashion styles:flowers: I agree with DOM, it's sad. Actually it's not. It's horrific.

The latest look of Letizia could very well be 'The Most Terrible' of the year... and of many other years as well.
Instead of 'sad', 'pathetic' might be a more fitting word... unfortunately.

The latest look of Letizia could very well be 'The Most Terrible' of the year... and of many other years as well.
Instead of 'sad', 'pathetic' might be a more fitting word... unfortunately.

Agree!!! The Oscar for the worst ourfit of the years goes to.........

Alondra :flowers: good for you to say what you think without fear.
While I think that Letizia's choice is unfortunately (very...), I also think that is not even the worst outfit of the week. But I'm afraid to go to right thread to say "This is the worst outfit this week" because I will be put down of a wave of criticism. :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom