The Most Terrible, Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleary not one of the queen's most favorable appearances!:eek:

Clearly you didn't look at the whole ensemble. It's terrible!

I am somewhat new to this board and this is the first time I've seen the picture of Queen Beatrix at the birthday party. Poor woman! She looks like a parade float.

I thought she looked like a court jester gone psycho.
But, she wears it well, regardless of how hideous it is--proving herself to be the Queen that she is.

Totally, absolutely, one thousand percent AGREED.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
The worst EVER. If this should be a joke, the joke's on her. Words fail me.

I'm sorrry. Not to be prudish or anything, but is her nipple showing? Is that really how a princess of two royal houses and a mother of grown children should dress?

I'm sorrry. Not to be prudish or anything, but is her nipple showing? Is that really how a princess of two royal houses and a mother of grown children should dress?
I think you are right! The dress is slipping down. What a disaster!

Well, I just cannot believe that Caroline actually wore that. At first I honestly thought it was a photoshopped picture! It is that bad! Someone as stunning and chic as Caroline---what a waste. Easily up there with the Worst of the Worst and the Most Terrible of the Most Terrible.

I'm really disappointed at Princess Caroline's outfit. It seems as if she's trying to dress as if she were 20 instead of her true age. Yes, it looks like the dress slipped down. Definitely not elegant and classic.

After wearing that outfit I don't know if I will ever take Caroline seriously. Even Stephenie never wore something like that.

Caroline--a midlife crisis, maybe? A bad one?

After wearing that outfit I don't know if I will ever take Caroline seriously. Even Stephenie never wore something like that.

Harsh, but deserved.

Last edited by a moderator:
That ensemble reminds me of the [URL="http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a280/aimtx/streisand1969.jpg"]get-up[/URL] Barbra Streisand wore when she won her Oscar in 1968 for Funny Girl... Vegas see through, sequins and all. :shudders:

I thought it looked familiar......it was a bad choice for Babs, and a bad choice for Caroline. That purse/bouquet she was carrying didn't help, either. I know it was the Rose Ball, but the purse was not helping that dress. The whole look me me sick :sick: (but her hair was nice)

Caroline in this dress ... what happen with her taste?!! She looks so cheap. Mr Lagerfeld should give her back money. (If she paid for it.) :eek:

Lagerfeld wasn't exactly looking like Pierce Brosnan last night. His ensemble was just as bad as Caroline's.
That dress should land her on Mr. Blackwell's list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom