The Most Terrible, Part 2: April 2004 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i prefered the night outfit mary chose for the day at the tivoli rather than the one she wore during the day, although not my cup of tea. black for a day event is totally prohibited in a day event :s and morover, that rock look wasn't really protocolar to attend the tivoli.
about rania's outfit that skirt was lovely... it's a pity she didn't wear in an event where she wouldn't be critisized because of breakin protocol laws... :p

I thought Rania's outfit at the Spanish wedding was beautiful, likely the most beautiful outfit at that wedding.

grecka said:
I thought Rania's outfit at the Spanish wedding was beautiful, likely the most beautiful outfit at that wedding.

i also thought it was a good outfit maybe worn at the wrong place as the others wore hats and day wear

but absolutly no bad outfit

Queen Beatrix has worn a few dresses that looks like shower curtains

queen rania

I think that queen rania wanted to wear something 'inspired' perhaps? from the spanish culture, that is why she chose to wear this outfit, and its absolutely very beautiful, I have heard that a spanish designer, unfortunately I don't know his name, has praised her outfit and he said that it was the most beautiful in the spanish wedding.

Omg!!!!!

What on earth was she thinking??

One can only hope that someone will be giving Tom P-B's fiance some fashion tips. :eek:

Attachments

• OMG!.jpg
    OMG!.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 513
wymanda said:

One can only hope that someone will be giving Tom P-B's fiance some fashion tips. :eek:
Oh yes, that was certainly not one of the highlights of the wedding. I don't find the nearly-exposing-her-underwear pose as offensive as those shoes. :confused: Utterly terrible, and they should never be wore again.

One for the books

wymanda said:
What on earth was she thinking??. :eek:

It's a shocker!

This pic should be put aside until December when I am sure it will be in the running for the first annual "TRF Worst Dress of the Year" award.

I thought she looked more fashionable than many women who were dressed appropriately, she is very young and it makes a difference that her legs are like the ones Barbie has, no faults,, nothing really offensive

wymanda said:

wymanda said:

i agree entirely. the shoes were also absolutely terrible.

She's a fashion writer, so she probably thought it was fine.

* shudder *

Attachments

• 52608099.jpg
    52608099.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 231
  • 52608392.jpg
    52608392.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 281
  • 52608460.jpg
    52608460.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 242
stacy said:
* shudder *
I think the dress is okay; it's just not at all appropriate for a royal wedding. I think the hat is pretty boring and the boots ... :confused:

Danielle said:
I think the dress is okay; it's just not at all appropriate for a royal wedding. I think the hat is pretty boring and the boots ... :confused:

She might have looked less awful with shoes in one of the colours of the dress rather than those booths, but I don't think I could like the outfit anyway - for any occasion

farah said:
I think that queen rania wanted to wear something 'inspired' perhaps? from the spanish culture, that is why she chose to wear this outfit, and its absolutely very beautiful, I have heard that a spanish designer, unfortunately I don't know his name, has praised her outfit and he said that it was the most beautiful in the spanish wedding.

Thats so observant of you farah. I never considered the possibility. The skirt does have a spanish flavour to it. But many people did mention that she broke protocol by wearing it.
Still if her outfit was indeed inspired, it was very thoughtful of her.

this terrible combination mary did in australia :eek: with that realy informal hat and a quite formal skirt with a horrible shirt.

SAILING20PRINCESS20MARY20SYD_7.jpg

susan alicia said:
I thought she looked more fashionable than many women who were dressed appropriately, she is very young and it makes a difference that her legs are like the ones Barbie has, no faults,, nothing really offensive

I just thank God that it wasnt a closer shot or we would have had a good view of her knickers! :eek: (Hope she was wearing some??):confused:

cute_girl said:
I think what Queen Rania wore for the spanish wedding was quite inappropriate the skirt was beautifull but not suitable for a day event and the blouse was quite ordinary and informal
i think this outfit is gorgeous! :D i'm not sure but wans't it for the pre-wedding dinner though?

azile1710 said:
And another one of Martha Louise (also from Getty Images)

Eliza
talk about bad colour co-ordination :p Sometimes the royals don't look in the mirror or they're afraid to speak against their fashion assistants (whatever they're called) because some of the outfits in this thread is shocking :rolleyes:

Alisa said:
How about Princess Alexandra from two day ago..

Princess Alexandra

It's just a bit too much imo, and the animal print belt at the ways killed the outfit.

Had she worn a simple black or white hat with a solid black or white shoes without the belt she would have looked much nicer imo.
For some one who is really pretty, Alexandra's fashion taste can be unappealing sometimes...i don't like her choice in suits most of the time she likes to go for bold patterns or cuts that don't suit her...

this is what defines the word terrible:D

Attachments

• Agatha Ruiz de la Prada and Pedro J. Ramírez ©.jpg
    Agatha Ruiz de la Prada and Pedro J. Ramírez ©.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 632
  • Agatha Ruiz de la Prada.jpg
    Agatha Ruiz de la Prada.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 364
Hold on to the hat!

It looks like that hat has tipped off her head and is about to start sliding down her face.

My God, what was Agata Ruiz de la Prada and the other person when they chose her clothes!!
Agata looks like a... doll, that is definitly terrible.
And the hat is horrible! The outfit oof the girl behind is very funny!!!!!!

Was that a fancy dress party or something, because those outfits are pretty bad! I don't mind the shoes in the "Queen of Hearts" photo, but what on earth is she wearing? :confused: The other outfit isn't as bad, but I think if she smiled it would look a little better. I think the woman behind in the bright green jacket looks terrible (not her, personally, but what she is wearing). I do not like purple and green together, and that is a perfect example of why they should never mix.

cute_girl said:
this is what defines the word terrible:D
Indeed, this outfit is so horrible it leaves me without words to describe it or my feeling for it.... Awful! :eek:

He is smiling his head off in what could be a victory smile, and she looks pretty upset in that horrid outfit. I wonder if they had a bet going, and she apparently lost..:rolleyes:

I hope that was a dress up party...i hate to think that people actually go to fancy parties dressed like that =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom