The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 9: June 2016 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Duchess of Cornwall looking good during a visit to Battersea Dogs & Cats Home, Old Windsor, today, February 1:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A very nice look, indeed. I'm pleased to see how the pattern of the coat works well with the one of the scarf.

The Duchess of Cornwall at a reception and dinner for supporters of the British Asian Trust in London today, February 2:

Not bad, but I don't like the ruffle. The fabric is velvet and that would be enough.

Is this a repeat or a do-over? I know she has a green velvet long dress...?

emeralds - I lost it at the emeralds!

I love her coat at the animal shelter. And the scarf is a great touch. :flowers:

I love the color of her gown, but hate the ruffle. She never disappoints in her jewels at evening events, stunning emeralds.

Interesting that she wore her green velvet with both her sapphies and her emeralds. Then again, the Mighty Bouch and the diamond earrings sort of blurr the edges.

That gown is about 10 years old, but to me, a real classic Camilla gown.

Very very nice. Flattering and fitted.
We need more like this, in various colours ....

Simple and elegant.... A lesson in style !

The Duchess of Cornwall visiting Hull today, February 8, once again looking good in a nice shade of blue:

Last edited:
Very polished look for Camilla! She has defintely found her fashion dimension!

Nice look. A broach would have been a nice accent.

Camilla has looked wonderful in her last two looks. Both shades of blue were great. She knows the styles that flatter her. My love if brooches is second only to my love of real hats, and I can always count on Camilla to deliver at least one. Love the brooches, and the scarf in the first day, nice pop of color.

Duchess of Cornwall at a dinner to mark the retirement of the Bishop of London yesterday, February 8 - nice! And so much pink among the ladies..;)

** Full view **

I really like Camilla's blue coat, it is definitely not boring. In fact I think the styling around the neckline which allows for pretty scarves or necklaces (as in this case), is fairly unique and, with it's slightly bell sleeves, is a very "Camilla" kind of coat.

As to her evening gown, I love the colour and the neckline is really eyechatchingly individual, as to the the ruffled chiffon layers, well they look nice but the jury is our until I seem them in movement.

Last edited:
Not sure about skirt but it is her style.

But the color is stunning on her. And I quite like the top part:flowers:

I much prefer her in these vibrant colors than when she does her all white look.

It seems the ladies must have colluded, that each should be wearing a kind of "Episcopal purple" :lol:

Duchess of Cornwall at a dinner to mark the retirement of the Bishop of London yesterday, February 8 - nice! And so much pink among the ladies..;)

** Full view **

Love the colour, not so sure about the overall effect.

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall wears a tiered dress at the Man Booker Prize Awards | Daily Mail Online

This appears to be the same ensemble worn in the autumn for the Man Booker Prize, when the skirt was knee length only. Perhaps there are 2 skirts, or the skirt has been lengthened.

:previous: Camilla is wearing a thicker coat on top of the dress (which I agree is thin) so she wouldn't have been totally freezing when she was outside.

That aside, I think Camilla looks great. I like the pattern of her dress a lot and her coat is classical and gorgeous.

I love this dress, the pattern is great. I also love the classic coat and brooch. Over all a great look for Camilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom