The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 9: June 2016 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the boxy jacket doesn't work well with the velvet dress...

:previous: And here I was thinking the little cape was the perfect counterpoint! :lol:

I quite liked her cape with the velvet dress. She looked elegant :flowers:

Very chic appearance at the parade today. Though the lace shoeing at the cuffs seem odd, but very classic Camilla look :flowers:

This is very much in her style wheelhouse. I love green, so this makes me happy! :flowers:

It's quite plain isn't it....but nice color. Lovely brooch.

LaRae

Simple but lovely. Great color. Beautiful detail on the cuffs.

And she Znswers two of my loves, brooches and hats. Love her brooch :flowers:

Camilla and Anne I love both their hats, real hats not fascinators, look great :)

Totally her style and i like it very!!

I like the dress, but I seem to remember that the ladies of the BRF dont wear black unless there has been a death...or is my memory deceiving me?

I like the dress, but I seem to remember that the ladies of the BRF dont wear black unless there has been a death...or is my memory deceiving me?

Sigh, this has been a rumor for a very long time:bang:. It’s not true, Camilla, Catherine and Sophie wear black all the time, particularly for evening events.

She looks very nice and black is fine.

Sigh, this has been a rumor for a very long time:bang:. It’s not true, Camilla, Catherine and Sophie wear black all the time, particularly for evening events.

OK. Tak, Hvalla. No need to beat the head against the wall. I was just asking a question.

Camilla was installed as an Honorary Liveryman of The Worshipful Company of Plumbers in London today, January 26, wearing the same coat as on January 18 (minus the white blouse):

** Full view ** January 18 **

I didn't se the event on the 18th so new to me :)

I actually quite like the green coat. Much better without the white blouse. :flowers:

The black dress and pearls was nice for the evening event.

That look would be unflattering on many women, but on Camilla is simply spot on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom