The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 9: June 2016 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always liked this look. Love the polka dots and crisp coat. :flowers:

You may find her boring and repetitive, someone her age is never likely to be fashion forward, but frightening or ludicrous are a bit excessive :ermm:

I like the dress but not the jewelry. I think it looks cheap.

Definitely not my favorite, but it is nice to see she doesn't always have to wear heavy real jewels. But maybe she needs to try again, not the best pick.

They are her van clef and Arpel set we have seen a few times. Like Maxima and her costume/fashion jewelry, definitely not cheap to buy, earrings are 9300. Charlene has the same necklace in another color.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Duchess of Cornwall looking lovely with a flower print dress on the second day in Italy today, April 1:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Great lighting (as it turns out) for this whole ensemble. Color palette is great, the intense 'wash-out' from the camera flash happily 'works'! Love the dress, the coat and (particularly) the shoes. Camilla looks very fine. :flowers:

Last edited:
Coat is lovely. I like the dress even more. A great day piece made appropriate for the evening with the simple addition of a great coat :flowers:

Coat is lovely. I like the dress even more. A great day piece made appropriate for the evening with the simple addition of a great coat :flowers:

I agree, the coat transforms an elegant day dress into a lovely formal ensemble.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever ID'd the style/color of these shoes that she likes so much? Does anyone remember reading of that?

Has anyone ever ID'd the style/color of these shoes that she likes so much? Does anyone remember reading of that?

Her shoes are usually from LK Bennett or Russell & Bromley,though there has been the odd pair of Jimmy Choo's (at the Cambdrige wedding and then aghaun at Ascot) thrown in for good measure.

I love the coat she wore last evening, and it goes perfectly with her daytime dress.
More polka dots today!

I quite like her Polkadots. Gives a bit of interest to her usual style. Haven't seen my favorite Polkadots this tour. I don't see her going for the triple crown thohgh :lol:

I quite like her Polkadots. Gives a bit of interest to her usual style. Haven't seen my favorite Polkadots this tour. I don't see her going for the triple crown thohgh :lol:

Is your favorite the suit she wore to her brother's funeral a few years back? She looked very smart on such a sad occasion.

I have a navy & white polka dot skirt from over 20 years ago that I still wear occasionally. It has a bit of elastic at the waist band which is how I still fit into it after 3 kids (including a set of twins)! :lol:

That's very pretty! I remember seeing those pictures, but I was so busy drooling over her coat that I didn't get as far as her dress. Thank you for linking :flowers:

Lovely ensemble for a warm spring day. The long scarf / shawl she has on is a very rare and expensive shah-toosh from Kashmir.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely soft colour on the duchess,perfect as said above for Spring weather and a walkabout.

She looks good in that ruby red color but the shape of that dress is hideous.

Great, what fun!

I didn't like the silhouette in the front view picture, but in the side view picture it looks swingy & fun! Camilla looks great in red, and that necklace is a WOW!!

The day outfit was great. A lovely look for spring in Italy :flowers:

The evening I am not find if the shape. But the color is stunning and I like the print to it. :)

And as always she never disappoints with jewels.

What a glamorous appearance. La bella Duchessa!

That dress looks like the curtains in my front room. What is it with royal woman that they use such dreadful patterns on their dresses and then don't wear designs that flatter. I can't remember the last time I saw an outfit on Camilla that actually flattered her figure. I know many older woman with similar figures and they can all look great with clothes that cost a couple of hundred dollars and she has 1000s to spend and always looks like a sack of potatoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom