The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 8: May 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the hairstyle took ten years off her.
If she could sweep it back further off her face, to provide a frame for her features, it would look even better.

I agree, getting the hair off the cheeks has made her look much younger.

I don't see what everyone is talking about it's the same style only a little shorter. As for making her look 10 years younger rubbish IMO

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

This new hairstyle does suit her. She has been looking good lately.

Camilla is clearly in a parsimonious mood at the moment. For the Trooping, she reused her trusty green printed dress and jacket. I f I am not mistaken, the dress was first seen on the trip to Spain in spring 2011. The lovely green jacket has also been used previosuly, including at Ascot a few years ago.

http://www.gettyimages.ie/search/2/image?phrase=trooping%20of%20the%20colour%20duchess%20of%20cornwall&family=editorial&sort=best&excludenudity=true&page=1

Camilla recycled the Jubilee Pageant outfit for the Garter service today at Windsor

http://www.gettyimages.ie/detail/ne...prince-charles-prince-of-news-photo/477044366

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall attends the Order of the Garter Service... News Photo | Getty Images

Last edited:
Good for her ! It's a nice outfit.

Last edited:
Lovely outfits for Trooping the Colour, and Garter Day.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Both outfits were worth a new outing. But the Trooping is THE most public affair of the year, for that event I would always order a new outfit. But most likely the bulk of the normal audience will not even have noticed that Camilla repeated something. They are not that attentive followers like we all, on this forum...

Last edited:
The green outfit is so lovely.

:previous: Yes, the green ensemble is gorgeous and one of my favourites. She seems to have achieved the perfect coupling of green and the cream of her accessories.

Love the POW brooch but she really does have some clutter going on around her left wrist.

The repeated Garter ensemble is very flattering and the colour suits her perfectly and as with the Trooping of the Colour, her hat is perfect. I love that she wears the real deal and not some of those oddities bolted to the forehead. But once again, too much clutter around the left wrist.

Can anyone identify the fine gold chain and what is on it?

Very lovely and beuatiful color.

:previous: Yes, the green ensemble is gorgeous and one of my favourites. She seems to have achieved the perfect coupling of green and the cream of her accessories.

Love the POW brooch but she really does have some clutter going on around her left wrist.

The repeated Garter ensemble is very flattering and the colour suits her perfectly and as with the Trooping of the Colour, her hat is perfect. I love that she wears the real deal and not some of those oddities bolted to the forehead. But once again, too much clutter around the left wrist.

Can anyone identify the fine gold chain and what is on it?

Has the number of bracelets on the left wrist changed? Has she not always worn the same 2 or 3 bracelets all the time?

:previous: Certainly looks like it to me. And what an ensemble it is . . . . her hat is marvelous! Oh, how pleased I am that Camilla's leaning is toward bigger statement hats rather than those ugly fascinator-type things that seem to be bolted or super glued to the wearer's forehead!

I love that Camilla has set her own "style" and sticks with what she's comfortable with. The mint colour is particularly flattering and she seems to have several ensembles in this particular shade.

Wow, Camilla looks really great on that color! What a lot of fashion wonders she has been wearing lately!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the entire look. Very elegant.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

It's very nice/elegant but also kinda blah.

LaRae

Day outfit - stunning
Evening outfit - stunning

Interesting to see the Prince of Wales with the marshal bâton. Usually I see the Duke of Kent with such an attribute during the Remembrance.

The Duchess of Cornwall at a commemoration service to mark the 200th Anniversary of the Battle of Waterloo in London yesterday, June 18:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Close up **

And in the evening at The Duke of Wellington's Waterloo banquet also in London:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Day outfit - stunning
Evening outfit - stunning

Interesting to see the Prince of Wales with the marshal bâton. Usually I see the Duke of Kent with such an attribute during the Remembrance.

I agree, I thought Camilla looked great at both events.

I thought it was interesting that, at first glance, the blue gown in the evening was very similar to the one worn in Uganda in 2007, when the Greville colliers were last used.

.The Duchess of Cornwall at a commemoration service to mark the 200th Anniversary of the Battle of Waterloo in London yesterday, June 18:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Close up **

Camilla looked fantastic in what looks to be a white on (different) white ensemble. Her coat and dress were beautifully tailored. She accessorised with a magnificent large white straw with ostrich feathers(?) gloves, clutch and shoes. It was a surprising colour palette but I think she pulled if off very well.

And in the evening at The Duke of Wellington's Waterloo banquet also in London:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Sadly, Camilla chose to reprise her blue CHOGM evening gown, one I hoped had met its very own Waterloo quite some time ago, it's back!

While the colour of the gown was truly beautiful, the style and cut not only doesn't flatter her one bit, it is also most reminiscent of a sack. She accessorised with a silver clutch and matching shoes.

Even re reappearance of the Greville Festoon Necklace couldn't save this ensemble.

Last edited:
Sadly, Camilla chose to reprise her blue CHOGM evening gown, one I hoped had met its very own Waterloo quite some time ago, it's back!

While the colour of the gown was truly beautiful, the style and cut not only doesn't flatter her one bit, it is also most reminiscent of a sack. She accessorised with a silver clutch and matching shoes.

Even re reappearance of the Greville Festoon Necklace couldn't save this ensemble.

It is not the same gown, just a similar one. The gown worn in Uganda was made of a very shiny, satin type material, this one is not.

Looks exactly the same to me and as it is shapeless why wouldn't she fit in it

Looks exactly the same to me and as it is shapeless why wouldn't she fit in it

I like the gown. By the way: her mother-in-law, the Queen, is unbeatable in the ill-fitting and shapeless evening gowns department, since decades and decades already. Never heard you about that, so it is more the charming lady inside than the blue gown.

:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom