The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 8: May 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the gown. By the way: her mother-in-law, the Queen, is unbeatable in the ill-fitting and shapeless evening gowns department, since decades and decades already. Never heard you about that, so it is more the charming lady inside than the blue gown.

:flowers:

Where did I say it was ill fitting? I said it was shapeless. Therefore it would still fit her

Lovely to see Camilla in another tiara outing. I don't think this dress flatters her although the colour does.

I like the gown. By the way: her mother-in-law, the Queen, is unbeatable in the ill-fitting and shapeless evening gowns department, since decades and decades already. Never heard you about that, so it is more the charming lady inside than the blue gown.

:flowers:

Ah ! Touché !:lol:

To be frank i was not a big fan of the dress in Uganda. But somehow i think it fits better now ...

I like the day outfit from yesterday. Very flattering on the Duchess. The evening gown is in a lovely shade of blue, which looks great on her, but the style is a bit sack-sh.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

The outfit in Belgium lovely .The outfit in London terrible.

I love the color, but otherwise, not a fan of the coat. Those dots make it look a bit silly.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a beautiful colour and I don't mind the dots (or discs as one might say!) as the don't detract too much. More to the point, the hat is beautiful and sets it all off very nicely.

Loved the color and the hat. Very flattering cut and I especially liked the neckline with the choker. I'm not sure about the dots on the sleeve but Camilla looks lovely.

Beautiful color and cut for her. Never saw her look better.

Its a beautiful and elegant looking outfit on the Duchess today!

It's lovely summery colour and light fabric idea for the season.

I liked Camilla' choice for today, even though I saw her sporting more gorgeous outifit than this one lately...

The outfit was nice. I especially loved the color on her. The hait was nice since it seemed just about everyone else wore fascinators.

The ensemble is extremely awkward. Polka dots and pleats are too much for one dress. The style of the dress made her look square. The hat further aggrvated the unfortunate look.

Last edited:
I thought the dress was a bit fussy, but overall, she looked lovely.

I'm not a fan of the design of the dress, though that shade of blue suits Camilla really well.

Nice legs for a lady her age. But that could have been real disaster for her.

It did look great when the wind caught the dress.
It looked liked Camilla was twirling around.

I think there was too much material in the outfit.

I saw the dress(coat) and two layers underneath.

With that much material it was unlikely all 3 layers would rise above a few inches.

It rose enough so you could see more than enough from a certain angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom