The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 6: July 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
The Duchess of Cornwall's
Fashion and Style Part 6

Previous thread can be found here

Here are some important TRF
Community Rules & FAQ's

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:
Royal House of Fashion Moderators

I would just like to respond to a few of the comments from the last thread: this is a FASHION forum. If you object to people talking about the merits of Camilla's clothes, then don't visit this forum.

I agree that Camilla supports her husband admirably and does lots of great things, but this is a thread about FASHION.

That said, this last outfit is breezy and very summer-appropriate.

I would just like to respond to a few of the comments from the last thread: this is a FASHION forum. If you object to people talking about the merits of Camilla's clothes, then don't visit this forum.

I agree that Camilla supports her husband admirably and does lots of great things, but this is a thread about FASHION.

That said, this last outfit is breezy and very summer-appropriate.

There's a world between talking about fashion and being vitriolic ...

Last edited:
The pearl necklace is lovely. I am not sure about the rest of the ensemble. Additionally her make-up(tan?) looks unflattering.

Look, she has been working harder these day and she seems to be a nice woman. But her fashion sense is not there and she and many have repeatedly said this needs better undergarments. The dress looks like a Wal-Mart fashion.

The dress looks very comfortable and summery. Good choice for a flower show.

There's a world between talking about fashion and being vitriolic ...

I don't believe you'll find anyone being vitriolic recently. As many have said, she is good at her job and clearly having a good time, but some of us find her clothes lately underwhelming.

Looks like she got some new clothes or maybe these are some of the not worn so often clothes.

I like the sleeves on the Evening Gala dress.
Camilla Parker Bowles Photos - Zimbio

This one looks okay but her ever present seams and pockets.
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2013/news/130722/camilla-300.jpg

So this is where she buys her material for her dresses.
Camilla Parker Bowles Photos - Royal Previews of the Coronation Festival - Zimbio

The blue dress is lovely.

Today's dress is a hit.

This neckline, this flare from an undefined waist, the deeper colors and medium small print all work very well for the Duchess. She wore this dress in New Zealand and it looked nice there as well. It is a flattering silhouette. http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/16/article-0-1AD674A4000005DC-837_306x543.jpg

I'm sorry, but the higher waist highlights her lack of proper undergarments, yet again. I like the dress though, and concur that it's a flattering silhouette.

I'm sorry, but the higher waist highlights her lack of proper undergarments, yet again. I like the dress though, and concur that it's a flattering silhouette.

I have given up on the undergarment issue. It seems to irritate those of us in the US the most. So, I've decided I am being chauvinist and given it up on the issue I am happy now when she avoids looking like a bar of soap. I think it flatters her more - but just my opinion.

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, looked lovely indeed. She wears full A-line skirts well.

Did anybody see the hat Camilla wore to church on Sunday? It was..interesting I would post a picture, but I am on my Kindle. It was on the royal hat blog

Look, she has been working harder these day and she seems to be a nice woman. But her fashion sense is not there and she and many have repeatedly said this needs better undergarments. The dress looks like a Wal-Mart fashion.

I saw that exact same outfit in Sears. ;)
Just kidding and nodding approvingly to your comment.
I do like Camilla, she seems intelligent, can mock herself and has a lot of humor. I just wish she got a better fashion counselor and a hair color makeover.

I think she was going for the omelette look. :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks fine. Her hair is fine, better than the stringy hair many wear, today. Her clothes have the I got it from Sears look, so who cares. She will never be a fashion plate and I don't think she cares.

The Duchess looks very stylish today at the funeral of Hugh van Cutsem
Hello

Love the outfit and hat. Very respectful and elegant.

Quite a lovely suit.(off topic, but did anyone scroll through the pics in the link and see the appallingly short skirt of one of the daughters-in-law??)

The Duchess looked very elegant, and respectful at the funeral.

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall looked all right. Unlike the Duchess of Cornwall, Mrs. Emilie Van Cutseum has got a terrific figure and wears a monochrome black ensemble very well. All of her sons are quite handsome.

Last edited:
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall looked all right. Unlike the Duchess of Cornwall, Mrs. Emilie Van Cutseum has go a terrific figure and wears a monochrome black ensemble very well. All of her sons are quite handsome.

Next time Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall goes to church on Sunday, perhaps you could point out someone there with a similar outfit but better figure for it.

Camilla did look very elegant. She has used this suit previously, I just can't recall where.
She wore it at the Remembrance Sunday service in New Zealand last year.
pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom