The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 6: July 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she looks 80 , she looks nice I love the blue and white.

In my opinion, The Duchess of Cornwall is looking really nice on that dress. My grandmother is over 70, and she uses some dresses like that of The Duchess.

Of course, different countries have different fashion, but a few years ago, a social columnist who is a friend of my family said grandmama is one of the most stylish old ladies of the Carioca society.

I like the outfits this trip. She blends in with the people and she looks comfortable. Being fair she already stands out.

Love the outfit, meh for the choice of shoes and hate the platinum blonde haircolor.

The dress is not my cup of tea. The shoes should be black but hat is okay.

I think the hair looks natural white as the roots are showing.

Love the hat, but the zebra like pattern of the outfit makes my eyes hurt.

You and I think alike, because the dress made me think of zebras right away. Yeah, not a fan of that pattern. Very painful to look at. The hat is nice, however.

I think the dress and hat were fine, but don't understand the beige shoes. They should have been black.

Her hair is fine. The outfit is fine, but the shoes and the handbag, do not go in the least. Like she couldn't find shoes, so she grabbed these?

I think the dress and hat were fine, but don't understand the beige shoes. They should have been black.
Camilla prefers to wear comfortable shoes. She suffers from heat and humidity, so old, trusty shoes is best choice for her.

Camilla prefers to wear comfortable shoes. She suffers from heat and humidity, so old, trusty shoes is best choice for her.

I don't think the beige shoes and bags were about comfort; I think she was just tring to use a contrasting colour to offset the starkness of the monochrome dress. I am sure the Duchess may have the odd pair of comfortable black shoes!

During all visit she wore only two pairs of shoes. Off cause, it's about comfort.

During all visit she wore only two pairs of shoes. Off cause, it's about comfort.

How many beige or tan coloured shoes might you expect her to carry?

Very pretty (minus the platinum blond). The dress is perfect for her.

They got the waistline right this time! Great color on her, too. I had never noticed it before, but the Duchess has nice collarbone structure.

I think for the first time throughout this trip Camilla is looking good at the dinner. I'm glad she pulled out her favorite tiara The Boucheron.

The style is perfect for the Duchess and the colour is flattering too.

I liked the tiara and hairstyle. The dress per se is all right. However, the upper part appears to be unflattering, saggy. The tanned makeup/tan(?) is terrible.

Last edited:
I liked the tiara and hairstyle. The dress per se is all right. However, the upper part appears to be unflattering, saggy. The tanned makeup/tan(?) is terrible.

Get out the ruler - this is the least sag we have ever seen from the Duchess. Good for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom