The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 6: July 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
Cheap-looking jewellery is a bracelet and a ring/rings. Wearing more than two pieces of jewellery is nouveau riche to me.

Last edited:
Cheap-looking jewellery is a bracelet and a ring/rings. Wearing more than two pieces of jewellery is nouveau riche to me.

Crikey - that includes the Queen - all of them!

Yes, indeed. That includes almost all European royal ladies as well as a fair number of non-European ones.

I hardly think that members of ancient Royal houses, dating back MILLENIA can be regarded as 'nouveau riche', the idea is simply absurd...

Last edited:
Anyway ...
Camilla doesn't wear red very often. As far i remember she only wore red dresses twice : for her engagement reception with the POW in Windsor back in 2005 and a burgundy number with the infamous arabian ruby necklace in Philadelphia in 2007. Bit a shame because she does look good in this color and it's a nice change from her usual dark/safe choices for the evening.

Yes, indeed. That includes almost all European royal ladies as well as a fair number of non-European ones.

Actually, it is probably most women in the world, not just royal ones. Classic comment!

The Duchess of Cornwall wore a lovely red and black dress when she, along with the Prince of Wales, attended a performance of 'Barry Humphries' Farewell Tour: Eat Pray Laugh' at the London Palladium on December 12, 2013.

Loved the red dress.

Horrible. Disjointed, awful black stockings, unbecoming. The red dress was much better. And there is nothing wrong with a bracelet and a ring, multiple rings are tacky.

In the fullview picture, that iceflower attached, the outfit looks nice.

I like the black stockings with the black shoes.

In some photos on Zimbio, I couldn't tell if it was a skirt & blouse with jacket or dress with jacket.

I like the look of that outfit on Camilla. I think the colour combination worked. I think she looks smart and modern yet also timelessly elegant, if that makes sense. As for the black stockings, it's cold over in that part of the world at the moment, isn't it?

I like the jewellery, too. Multiple rings are tacky? I don't think so, but then I have been known to wear a ring on just about each finger of each hand, and sometimes even on my left thumb! :lol:

:poinsettia:
(Signed) Tacky Roslyn in summery sub-tropical Australia, who loves shiny, sparkling things and wonders why so few people are using the Christmas smilies.

Last edited:
Love the grey outfit with matching suede boots. The hat looks a little costumey to me, but the overall impression is exceedingly positive. Nicely done, Camilla.

Merry Christmas!

Very nice outfit on Camila, though I'm not crazy about the hat.

The outfit is o.k. Nothing worth being impressed about. Nice color.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

The dark colors are very slimming on her.

Both outfits are nice, although I'm not so sure about the morning service hat.

Camilla repeated the red and black lace dress she had used before Christmas when she attended a Gala Concert and Reception to mark the 125th Anniversary of I CAN and support their Million Lost Voices Appeal at St James's Palace on January 21, 2014
Search - Getty Images : Gala Concert In Support Of The Million Lost Voices Appeal 2014
This dress looks very nice on the Duchess. Fun, elegant and appropriate. She really has stepped up her style game since her marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom