The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 10:37 AM
Heir Apparent

The outfit for the christening was very much in keeping with the style that Camilla has consistently stuck too since she married Prince Charles. It works well for her, and she looks entirely comfortable.

Old 10-24-2013, 01:27 PM
Courtier

Camilla looked very nice at the christening, the coat is absolutely beautiful. The look reminded me of her wedding day.

I wonder if she will ever change her hairstyle. I think she would look better with shorter hair.

Old 10-25-2013, 11:22 PM
Courtier

I also think the christening outfit was nice. She appears to be downsizing her hats.

CDM,
I also thought the christening hat was a mini version of her wedding hat.

As far as the hairstyle, I think she & Charles have had the same hairstyle for decades and neither is going to change. IMO I think she should wear her hair a bit longer but part it down the side.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm View Post
Camilla looked very nice at the christening, the coat is absolutely beautiful. The look reminded me of her wedding day.

I wonder if she will ever change her hairstyle. I think she would look better with shorter hair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Camilla View Post
I also think the christening outfit was nice. She appears to be downsizing her hats.

CDM,
I also thought the christening hat was a mini version of her wedding hat.

As far as the hairstyle, I think she & Charles have had the same hairstyle for decades and neither is going to change. IMO I think she should wear her hair a bit longer but part it down the side.
I do not think Camilla will ever really change her hairstyle. What I would hope though, is a subtle tweak to reduce the amount iof hair that covers her face. This is especially the case when she has not glammed up / had her had done for an event. IMO, this just makes her look a lot older.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:39 AM
Nobility

Camilla should lose the platinum blonde haircolor, it does not suit her and looks totally unnatural on her. Several shades darker would better match her complexion. As for Charles, his part on the side makes him look like he has a combover. Shorter hair would be neater.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:44 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argie View Post
Camilla should lose the platinum blonde haircolor, it does not suit her and looks totally unnatural on her. Several shades darker would better match her complexion. As for Charles, his part on the side makes him look like he has a combover. Shorter hair would be neater.
Here, here!!
Old 10-29-2013, 05:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Commonwealth Nations Reception - Pictures - Zimbio

Camilla in an attractive blue silk jacket for a the Commonwealth Reception at BP in advance of C&C's trip to India and Sri Lanka in November

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...49472718_n.jpg

More winter staples from Camilla when she, along with HM, made a joint engagement today. As far as I remember, this suit was first seen on Camilla when Catherine, Camilla and a few others had lunch together at the Berkeley Hotel in early 2011, prior to the royal wedding.
Old 10-29-2013, 08:55 AM
Nobility

She must have walked in the mud, her boots are very dirty. The colors of this outfit look nice on her, though.
Old 10-29-2013, 09:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
She must have walked in the mud, her boots are very dirty. The colors of this outfit look nice on her, though.
The royal ladies visited the Ebony Horse Club, so Camilla probably did end up walking in the mud.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:04 PM
Heir Apparent

That color is divine.
Old 10-29-2013, 02:29 PM
Courtier

Here are some excellent pictures of the two ladies. I must say, that bee venom stuff seems to work really well. Camilla's face looks very nice.

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH
Old 10-29-2013, 05:01 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Camilla should lose the platinum blonde haircolor, it does not suit her and looks totally unnatural on her.
Are we sure that's platinum blonde? At her age, I think it might be natural white.
Old 10-29-2013, 05:57 PM
Majesty

I love the purple plaid (?) outfit, and the look for the Commonwealth Reception was nice too.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 10-30-2013, 08:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

That plaid contraption is the worst thing I've ever seen on her. Makes her look huge and clown like.
Old 11-06-2013, 09:49 AM
Heir Apparent

More trusty staples from Camilla in India....

Search - Getty Images UK: IND: The Prince Of Wales And Duchess Of Cornwall Visit India - Day 1
Old 11-06-2013, 10:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
Turquoise is a good color on her. She should wear it more often. Maybe replace the navy dress with white collar and cuffs with something turquoise?
“The two important things I did learn were that you are as powerful and strong as you allow yourself to be, and that the most difficult part of any endeavor is taking the first step, making the first decision"Robyn Davidson
Old 11-06-2013, 10:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

The turquoise is a flattering color on her. Much better thant the perpetual all white/off white, which bleaches her out.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
Turquoise is a good color on her. She should wear it more often. Maybe replace the navy dress with white collar and cuffs with something turquoise?
She already has a navy/white, and a crème one in that design. Perhaps the turquoise will follow!
Old 11-06-2013, 02:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
One can only hope...
Old 11-07-2013, 02:35 AM
Heir Apparent

I love that Camilla wears such elegant, flattering and appropriate clothing when visiting places like India. She is lucky she gets to ditch the court shoes, etc. and still look good.

Turquoise is definitely one of her best colours!

Tags
camilla, camilla's outfits, camillas eveningwear, duchess of cornwall, duchess of cornwall's fashion, duchess of cornwall's fashion and style, duchess of cornwall's style