The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 6: July 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it with the new hat better.

Last edited by a moderator:
The green tartan suit is absolutely gorgeous. It is nicely tailored. The pearl necklace and earrings are lovely. The ugly bracelet looks awkward to me. Wearing more than three pieces of jewellery is nouveau riche to me.

Last edited:
Absolutely love the latest look; the fit, the color, the jewelry. Camila looks fabulous.

I think she looks very elegant.

Man Booker Prize awarded to Eleanor Catton for novel The Luminaries | Mail Online

Camilla in one of her usual navy velvet gowns at the presentation of the Man-Booker prize last night

Camilla also wore another of her winter staples, the navy and white dress, when receiving Princess Laurentien of the Netherlands.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3510/yk1m.jpg
First outfit- So elegant. Love...
Second outfit... And then we go back to the jail outfit. Oh, Camilla!

First outfit- So elegant. Love...
Second outfit... And then we go back to the jail outfit. Oh, Camilla!

You said it! The first outfit is elegant, and lovely, while the other one, not so much. I wish someone would just 'accidentally' get rid of this hideous copy of the Soviet Union school uniform.

Glad great minds think alike. Though if a dresser lost an outfit in the laundry, Camilla would not be amused, and a sacking would occur. Pity.

Glad great minds think alike. Though if a dresser lost an outfit in the laundry, Camilla would not be amused, and a sacking would occur. Pity.

Oh, I'm not talking about losing the outfit. Maybe just 'accidentally' bleaching it beyond repair :D :innocent:.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Duchess looks very good today - particularly like the boucle coat.

Very sharp outfit. Nicely done, Camilla.

Very sharp outfit. Nicely done, Camilla.

Quite right. Very well "positioned" for an afternoon event.

I thought the hat worked very well. It was quite different from the large hats that Camilla usually wears.

I dont know why she dresses in unrelieved white/off white so much. Any other color and it would be a good looking outfit on her. It's very flattteringly cut.

She looks good! I hate the choker (i know, gasp).

Camilla looks great, as usual. She really knows how to pick and wear hats. It's a talent.

Classic Camilla at her best. Great cut and this off white always suits her.

I am guessing she did not want to wear too much colour as otherwise the media would have been all over her claiming she was trying to steal the limelight from Kate.

I liked shoes, hairstyle and a pearl choker. The hat is so so. The coat resembled a bath robe. The white colour did not become Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, well.

Camilla looked great at the christening. Her outfit gets the thumbs up from me!

She looked fine. Sometimes her hats are atrocious. Sometimes her outfits, too, but she looked very nice, today.

I think Camila looks very elegant, even with the hat.

Elegant outfit. Do not care for the hat.

love it - great coat and I like she tried something new in the style of hat. I think it is all white (ie not cream or ivory etc) - and I would have thought something contrasting such as a different coloured hat (her hair is light as well) such as deep blue or raspberry, would have been an idea. But I still love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom