The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion and Style Part 5: November 2012 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I adore the tulip cut of the coat! And the brooch that nods at the Queen's (nods as in - Hello there you enormous, gorgeous thing!) ;)

As to the hat, I just think any hat that is larger than a woman's shoulders is out of proportion. Inevitability, it is wearing you rather than the other way around. Otherwise, the hat is lovely.

And that is a great smile, as usual. Her very best accessory. :flowers:

I thought Camilla looked wonderful - this is very much Camilla's signature style for dressy, formal events.

I adore the tulip cut of the coat! And the brooch that nods at the Queen's (nods as in - Hello there you enormous, gorgeous thing!) ;)

As to the hat, I just think any hat that is larger than a woman's shoulders is out of proportion. Inevitability, it is wearing you rather than the other way around. Otherwise, the hat is lovely.

And that is a great smile, as usual. Her very best accessory. :flowers:

Oh, absolutely! The brooch is my favorite part, along with her smile.

(...) she looked wonderful at the service. Lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Undergarments can be discussed as part of a fashion discussion, but as soon as such a discussion turns off-topic, revolves around weight issues, age and other themes or gets insulting, it's not acceptable any longer. Once again posts have been removed.

Undergarments can be discussed as part of a fashion discussion, but as soon as such a discussion turns off-topic, revolves around weight issues, age and other themes or gets insulting, it's not acceptable any longer. Once again posts have been removed.

Thank you!

Lovely colour on her and I love the hat - that is a proper, no-holds-barred hat!

Love it! Camilla looks gorgeous. The whole outfit is so elegant. The hat is my favorite part- stunning.

Her hats and jewellery are always special and glamourous, this hat is very special and creative too!
I would love to browse through her hat & jewellery wardrobe,she has worn some very interesting & elegant pieces since she has married Prince Charles :flowers:

I like the pearl choker. The coat could be ironed better. The smile is awkward.

Last edited:
Great color, great coat, great dress & hat! She looks wonderful today.

I like the pearl choker. The coat could be ironed better. The smile is awkward.

Well, she can´t change her face,she does not want plastic surgery and I congratulate her on her natural look!
In today´s world of surreal,unhealthy beauty ideals of women in the media it is refreshing and nice to see someone like Camilla who is ageing normally and graceful without trying to look twenty years younger than she is:flowers:
The Duchess is doing everything to look her very best with the help of high-quality clothes,jewels,make-up and hair stylists and I like how she has created an elegant look that is comfortable and stylish at the same time.
Her smile is lovely and I wish other people would smile just as much and sincere like Camilla does :)

Last edited:
Well, she can´t change her face,she does not want plastic surgery and I congratulate her on her natural look!
In today´s world of surreal,unhealthy beauty ideals of women in the media it is refreshing and nice to see someone like Camilla who is ageing normally and graceful without trying to look twenty years younger than she is:flowers:
The Duchess is doing everything to look her very best with the help of high-quality clothes,jewels,make-up and hair stylists and I like how she has created an elegant look that is comfortable and stylish at the same time.
Her smile is lovely and I wish other people would smile just as much and sincere like Camilla does :)

Amen to that!:previous:
I've never been a Camilla fan, but I feel enormously protective of her now after the really unkind comments about her appearance that have been made. Whether one was a beauty in youth or not, no one likes to be reminded of how much better looking she was then.

The Duchess of Cornwall at the Founder's Day Parade in London today, June 6, looking great in a lovely dress and matching coat and hat:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

I thought Camilla looked very elegant - she does do "formal" very well. If I am not mistaken, the hat has been recycled from Ascot a few years ago, and also, the Trooping last year.

I love the hat, the pearls and the color.

She looks completely overwhelmed - the outfit is wearing her, not the other way around.

The Duchess looks quite lovely and elegant. I love the color on her, and the hat is to die for.

The Duchess of Cornwall at the Founder's Day Parade in London today, June 6, looking great in a lovely dress and matching coat and hat:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **
The slightly darker embossed/brocade dress with it's counterpoint of a lighter plain coat is quite striking. Each sets the other off quite brilliantly. I adore her wonderful hat, an honest to God hat, and what a beauty it is with its gorgeous fluff and feather embellishment. The way it's colour segues effortlessly into the coat and the coat to the dress is just lovely.

Her hats and jewellery are always special and glamorous, this hat is very special and creative too!
I would love to browse through her hat & jewellery wardrobe,she has worn some very interesting & elegant pieces since she has married Prince Charles :flowers:
Me too! But my absolute favorite jewels are, of course, her earrings (which seem to be her favourite too). They seem to go with everything!

I think it was a splendid outfit.

And the hat proves that that sort of cluster of squashed birds arrangement can look just fine when worn on a nice, large, hat, rather than just pinned to the side of the head as a "fascinator".

She looks fine. Too bad she can't own a second pair of shoes.

:previous: Perhaps she has a few pairs the same.

Repeat from the Water Pageant last year. Not my fave but why not ...

It's the type of outfit that I would expect Camilla to wear. She looks lovely in soft colors.

I don't love senior citizen ladies in unrelieved white, especially with the silver hair. Not just Camilla, but QE as well. It's not flattering, and looks too bridal IMHO, on a woman of 60+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom