The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion and Style Part 5: November 2012 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh don't worry i think you were not targeted by Marg. The fact is, sadly, a well known member over there love to hijack regulary any Camilla related topic to express her deep and sincere "enthusiasm" toward the Duchess. It's not particulary spiritual and a bit tiresome but everyone is entitled to their own opinion (even deeply unsurprising).
It's like Christmas : a bit of folklore here and there ;)

Over where exactly do you mean by 'there' Nico? I am unclear as to your meaning.

While I really admire the Duchess and usually absolutely love the ensemble, there is no denying there was an unfortunate wardrobe malfunction during the London International Horse Show. So, whatever any individual member's opinion on Camilla, criticism on this occasion (especially since they were all expressed in non-offensive way, as far as I can see) had a ground.

Let's not squabble and display a true Christmas spirit. :)

While I really admire the Duchess and usually absolutely love the ensemble, there is no denying there was an unfortunate wardrobe malfunction during the London International Horse Show. So, whatever any individual member's opinion on Camilla, criticism on this occasion (especially since they were all expressed in non-offensive way, as far as I can see) had a ground.

I guess sometimes logging out is the only recourse.

This is not one of my favorites on Camilla. There is nothing special or elegant about it.

I like the outfit and her skin looks better. She also has lost weight. Her breast is hanging out . Probably happened with the bending. Having been in the paper many times myself I know how these wardrobe malfunctions happen. I never understand why the photographer or asst doesn't tell you or take another picture. Overall the DOC looks much better this year.

I think it was more the position of the uniboob being right in the middle of Cam's chest that made it look so odd, dont you think?

I think it was more the position of the uniboob being right in the middle of Cam's chest that made it look so odd, dont you think?

I have to laugh. It does happen to the best of us especially us that have made it over the hill and we and all parts of us are heading south way too fast. So Camilla looked like she had a uniboob. Its a picture and trust me, I've had pictures of me that are a lot worse. "A pirates sunken chest" from childhood comes to mind. :ROFLMAO:

While I really admire the Duchess and usually absolutely love the ensemble, there is no denying there was an unfortunate wardrobe malfunction during the London International Horse Show . . .
I'm sorry, I just don't see that one odd shot constitutes a wardrobe malfunction. Somehow I think that had there been an actual malfunction it would have been headline news on The Mail Online et al, all in the best possible taste of course. :innocent:

Since there is not . . . I find myself wondering at the motivation behind those insisting that the Camilla has embarrassed herself with this non-event. :whistling:

Makes you think doesn't it! :unsure:

I'm sorry, I just don't see that one odd shot constitutes a wardrobe malfunction. Somehow I think that had there been an actual malfunction it would have been headline news on The Mail Online et al, all in the best possible taste of course. :innocent:

Since there is not . . . I find myself wondering at the motivation behind those insisting that the Camilla has embarrassed herself with this non-event. :whistling:

Makes you think doesn't it! :unsure:

The odd shot would only be noticeable I think to those that um.. noticed it. It just is different perspectives. We all see things differently and that's what makes the world not so boring. We're just expressing how we see a photo and its the photo we're commenting on. There's photos of me out there that I've noticed how things look and wish they didn't but no one else noticed till I pointed it out or someone else did.

Whatever... its not that Camilla herself was embarrassed. To be honest, I bet she doesn't even have a clue that she looks like she has a uniboob. Its how we're all seeing it.

:previous: Erm, only some of you. I didn't think it was a "uniboob" or any other such oddity. Merely an odd photo shot. Obviously the Daily Mail didn't see your phantom either! :ROFLMAO:

But back to the subject at hand, namely The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion and Style. I loved the ensemble and thought she looked really elegant. I like the way she has styled her hair . . . it isn't quite so bouffant as usual.

:previous: Erm, only some of you. I didn't think it was a "uniboob" or any other such oddity. Merely an odd photo shot. Obviously the Daily Mail didn't see your phantom either! :ROFLMAO:

But back to the subject at hand, namely The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion and Style. I loved the ensemble and thought she looked really elegant. I like the way she has styled her hair . . . it isn't quite so bouffant as usual.

Actually, I thought you could see the support problem in a number of different shots. Everyone has a bad day, so any criticism doesn't mean people are targeting Camilla especially.

Let's get back to the topic of this thread - thanks!

She looks very beautiful! Very nice colour on her.

Love the cut and colour of the coat, but while I love the colour of the hat I am not quite sure I like it's style. The boots look like a practical but quite elegant addition. But all in all a great look for a cold Christmas Day.

Lovely. The colour is so nice for her.

Last edited:
Love the color and the pansy brooches, but I find the combination of collar and hat trim just a bit too fussy.

I love the purple on Camila. It suits her. The brooches are quite lovely too. I thin the hat is a bit much, but Camila pulls off the 'big hat' look rather nicely.

All nice, except the boots. The jewel purple color is very good on her.

Camilla look lovely, a bit tired, but the outfit is nice.

The boots match the purse & gloves.

At least she gave the brown boots a rest.

Yes, but those clunky heels look like the 70s.

She looks great in that purple outfit!

Good name for it. The only thing I liked about it was the color. Plus, she needs help in the boots department.

She is also best dressed for me @ sandringham. The boots are too shiny but the pansy brooches trump it all

That deep shade of purple is one of my favorite colors on the Duchess. The velvet looks very luxurious, and I have a feeling Her Highness rocked the look.

I love the coat but the blouse never grew on me, probably because I'm not a big fan of that particular pattern.
The Duchess has been looking fantastic recently; she looks relaxed, happy and just glowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom