The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 08:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Dumpy and frumpy. She should never wear pleats.

Old 12-12-2012, 08:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by COUNTESS View Post
Dumpy and frumpy. She should never wear pleats.
I dont agree. I think that it is appropriate for the occasion (where she was kneeling, bending down etc when interacting with the children); the colours really suit her and it suits her own style, age and figure.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 12-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

The Duchess of Cornwall looking great at the Sun Military Awards in London this evening, December 6, 2012.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Close up **
The Duchess looks spectacular!

The fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, . . . .
Old 12-12-2012, 09:42 PM
Majesty

I have no issues with the blue coat. I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. The color is nice, though it's the style that makes it a bit 'meh'. I do love the tartan suit she wore for the Christmas Party at Clarence House. Great choice of color and cut.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Love the Duchess' outfit today:
http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/1010...hire/?ref=mmsp
Old 12-13-2012, 12:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
The coat is a lovely colour, and works very well for Camilla. I think it is a but "casual" for engagements, but I think Camilla manages to get away with it.

I am not a fan of the dress at all. She has had it for a few years, and I just do not think it works for her.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:39 PM
Majesty

I love the color of the coat. It works great for Camila.

Old 12-13-2012, 08:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danishla View Post
The Duchess looks spectacular!
She does. Great look. But, the jewelry doesn't go. Other than that she looks great!!!
Old 12-20-2012, 05:00 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceflower
The Duchess of Cornwall has attended the London International Horse Show at Olympia yesterday, December 19, 2012.

** Pic ** zimbio gallery: Camilla At London International Horse Show **

For all those who are complain that Camilla does needs a little support in the bosom department, it looks like she got half there!
Old 12-20-2012, 05:09 AM
Majesty

Not bad at all. You can never go wrong with black.

Old 12-20-2012, 09:17 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

I really like that outfit; the skirt is classic and the jacket has just enough dazzle to make it festive without looking over-the-top.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
For all those who are complain that Camilla does needs a little support in the bosom department, it looks like she got half there!
I dont know what she has going on there! It looks like a uniboob right in the middle of her chest. That cant be very comfortable.
Old 12-20-2012, 03:13 PM
Courtier

Why is only one of her boobs present for the event? :awkward:
Old 12-20-2012, 04:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
I really like that outfit; the skirt is classic and the jacket has just enough dazzle to make it festive without looking over-the-top.
That makes 2 of us!
Old 12-20-2012, 06:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
I really love the outfit. She looks trim and elegant and certainly hit the right note for the occasion.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter View Post
I dont know what she has going on there! It looks like a uniboob right in the middle of her chest. That cant be very comfortable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by casualfan View Post
Why is only one of her boobs present for the event? :awkward:
Where I come from they are called "Breasts" . . . boobs are usually the idiots with a very limited vocabularies!

Quote:
Originally quoted by Iceflower ** Pic **
As to that particular photo? I would say it has more to do with the lighting and camera angle, which would makes more sense than using it as an excuse to make yet another derogatory personal remark about Camilla and her bust line as a continual and ongoing offensive joke.

Come on guys, give us a break. It's Christmas and Camilla looked wonderful.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:41 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter View Post
Perhaps one managed to escape the corset, whilst one was left struggling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post

Where I come from they are called "Breasts" . . . boobs are usually the idiots with a very limited vocabularies!

As to that particular photo? I would say it has more to do with the lighting and camera angle, which would makes more sense than using it as an excuse to make yet another derogatory personal remark about Camilla and her bust line as a continual and ongoing offensive joke.

Of course Camilla looked wonderful.

That said, I can't see anything derogatory in a little bit of light hearted banter, and I really do not think any of the posts have been offensive in any way.... so far.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel
Of course Camilla looked wonderful.

That said, I can't see anything derogatory in a little bit of light hearted banter, and I really do not think any of the posts have been offensive in any way.... so far.
Some people have no sense of humor. Perhaps Santa will bring them one !
Happy Christmas to all ! :-)
Old 12-21-2012, 12:22 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
I really love the outfit. She looks trim and elegant and certainly hit the right note for the occasion.

I didn't say anything derogatory. Her outfit was just not flattering. If there is an issue that she's dealing with, medically, regarding her breasts, then that would be a different story.

Being that that has not been an issue, to my knowledge, I can only say her outfits the past few weeks have not been flattering, IMO.
Old 12-21-2012, 01:28 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I didn't say anything derogatory. Her outfit was just not flattering. If there is an issue that she's dealing with, medically, regarding her breasts, then that would be a different story.
Oh don't worry i think you were not targeted by Marg. The fact is, sadly, a well known member over there love to hijack regulary any Camilla related topic to express her deep and sincere "enthusiasm" toward the Duchess. It's not particulary spiritual and a bit tiresome but everyone is entitled to their own opinion (even deeply unsurprising).
It's like Christmas : a bit of folklore here and there
Old 12-21-2012, 07:08 PM
Royal Highness

The Duchess of Cornwall's complexion glows. I heard she uses bee venom on her skin. Does anyone know? I just order venom from New Zealand that say she and the Duchess of Cambridge use it.

Tags
camilla, camillas evening dresses, camillas outfits, camillas style, duchess of cornwall's fashion, duchess of cornwall's fashion and style, duchess of cornwall's style