The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion and Style Part 4: March 2012 - November 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camilla looks very regal. I wonder if she's wearing a shorter version of Kate's LK Bennet heels? Those heels must be really comfortable if most of the royal ladies are wearing them.

I read that Camilla is wearing a Russell & Bromley version of the nude heels, but I can attest that the LK Bennett shoes are very comfortable - surprisingly so. the first time I tired them on in the store they felt amazing. They are a great go to in my wardrobe. Glad we are back in the spring/summer months so they get worn again.

I read that Camilla is wearing a Russell & Bromley version of the nude heels, but I can attest that the LK Bennett shoes are very comfortable - surprisingly so. the first time I tired them on in the store they felt amazing. They are a great go to in my wardrobe. Glad we are back in the spring/summer months so they get worn again.
Thanks for identifying Camilla's shoes.

I agree about LK Bennett pair. As far as shoes are concerned, I always go for really good quality ones - and that usually means pretty expensive pairs (although you do get good wear out of them). The LK Bennett shoes are some of my favourites because they are both reasonably affordable (certainly more so than other pairs I own) and quite stylish. I actually own two pairs of the nude courts because they are both versatile (they go with virtually everything) and very comfortable, especially considering they have pretty high heels - and unfortunately I have to wear high heels because I'm under 5"5'.

Last edited:
I love the light pink color of Camila's coat. She looks absolutely stunning. The hat is delightful, and the pink topaz chocker is to die for.

For today's Order of the Garter ceremony, the Duchess of Cornwall chose a cream dress with light pink long jacket, lovely pink hat and nude heels.
She looks wonderful!

- http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5tk31CLKH1r8thv5o1_500.jpgComplete outfit 1
- Complete outfit 2 (where you can properly see the colour of the jacket)

Oh, and I absolutely adore her pink topaz choker - my favourite from her (impressive) collection.
I totally agree, this is wonderful. I like the clothes Sopie and Catherine wear, too, but Camilla is my favorite.

It's indeed a repeat but a pretty nice one !
As Someone stated before it's obvious that the three ladies have coordinated their colors, saying a lot about their relationship inside the "Firm".

Last edited:
I repeat all three look amazing, and that is really a lovely picture of them. BTW Sophie's shoes is kicking it. Love it !

That white outfit is wonderful! The pink choker is amazing!

Camilla must have 5 of these chokers with different stones ! They're beautiful :)

Is there a close up of that choker, I want to really see what you all are talking about.

In the threesome picture, I thought Camilla looked the best. Love her hat, the color, and the choker.

Wow! Camilla looks amazing! I love the way she has teamed a creamy white dress with a blush coat. Her hat is her signature "Picture Hat" style and it's colour enhances the colour of the coat and highlights her amazing pink topaz choker.

Full image of Camilla's outfit.
I liked it back from Pageant, I like it now.
Even the hat has grown on me, although I generally prefer her usual style of headgear.

Well it's some kind of a tradition for the DOC to use again an outfit recently worn for Ascot. Last year it was Will and Kate wedding number and this year the pageant one. I expect to see the jubilee service glorious golden coat in few weeks, if not days...

I liked the outfit she wore for the Pageant, so I'm glad she's recycling it. It looks very elegant and classy.

Is there a close up of that choker, I want to really see what you all are talking about.

Hope this helps; this is the grand dame of her chokers, as far as I'm concerned. I am just in love with her Order of the Garter outfit; she's wearing that hat I just die for and the combination of white, pastels and rosy pink of the hat and the pink topaz is just coordination at its best. I don't care how many times she repeats this outfit; this is a total winner in my books. And I have to agree that out of the triumverate, Camilla rocked!

Last edited:
It helps-- Big time! I agree that this choker is her best!! It would be difficult for her to look better than this..

She consistently looks lovely but I don't favor hats that partially cover her face.

Hope this helps; this is the grand dame of her chokers, as far as I'm concerned. I am just in love with her Order of the Garter outfit; she's wearing that hat I just die for and the combination of white, pastels and rosy pink of the hat and the pink topaz is just coordination at its best. I don't care how many times she repeats this outfit; this is a total winner in my books. And I have to agree that out of the triumverate, Camilla rocked!
Oh thank you. I agree she really looked great in that pic. Everything worked, right down to the shoes. She totally rocked out! I actually can't stop looking at that picture. That choaker really is terrific.

Last edited:

Thank you for the close-up of the chocker :flowers:. It's a gorgeous piece of jewelry.

Definitely, totally, 100% agree.
This ensemble - every element of it - just totally works for me.

Last edited:
For today's Order of the Garter ceremony, the Duchess of Cornwall chose a cream dress with light pink long jacket, lovely pink hat and nude heels.
She looks wonderful!

- Complete outfit 1

This snapshot is the triumph of the photographer. Whoever it was got the f-stop just right - to put it in antique terms. ;) Camilla is particularly reaping the benefits of the photographer - the softness of the blush is heightened.

There is another snap of her in this outfit with another hat that has a rose color that fits this over-coat's color perfectly. I love this coat - does anyone know whose coat it is - where one can purchase it? Look at those sleeves - it looks like a very comfy piece of wardrobe - the kind of piece you gladly reach for.

I've been noticing the re-cycle of clothes has become more obvious with royal ladies recently - in all countries, not just Britain. They may have always done it - but they are doing the re-cycle far more rapidly, making it obvious. In these economic times, I wonder if this is a nod to the economic realities most people are living with. Hence, a more overt message that one is being thrifty. An idea.

Last edited:
I think Camilla has been thrifty since her honeymoon. I really wish she would increase her wardrobe. I've seen her wear the dress two days in a row with a different jacket on top.

I like the matching shoes on the Windsor wives.

Last edited:
This snapshot is the triumph of the photographer. Whoever it was got the f-stop just right - to put it in antique terms. ;) Camilla is particularly reaping the benefits of the photographer - the softness of the blush is heightened.

Totally agree,and I would love to know who the photographer was.

:previous:
Photo by Paul Edwards - WPA pool/getty images. :flowers:

She looks wonderful!

- [URL="http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/18/article-2161129-13AB1803000005DC-563_964x1172.jpg"]Complete outfit 1
[/URL]- Complete outfit 2 (where you can properly see the colour of the jacket)

Oh, and I absolutely adore her pink topaz choker - my favourite from her (impressive) collection.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5tk31CLKH1r8thv5o1_500.jpg

Thank you for posting. I love the first picture especially.

I think all three of the Royal Ladies looked wonderful in their outfits. That colour/pastel tone really suits Camilla.

I agree with the other posters - I love her chokers. Does anyone know if it is the same necklace with the stone interchanged (like the Queen does with some of her tiaras) or are they completely different?

I think all three of the Royal Ladies looked wonderful in their outfits. That colour/pastel tone really suits Camilla.

I agree with the other posters - I love her chokers. Does anyone know if it is the same necklace with the stone interchanged (like the Queen does with some of her tiaras) or are they completely different?

Camilla did indeed look lovely at the Garter ceremony.

As far as I know, the chokers are all different necklaces

The chokers are completely different.
We are having a bit of discussion on that very topic in Camilla's Jewellery thread.
Have a look at these posts (post 1, post 2); they should answer your question. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom