The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion and Style Part 3: May 2011 - March 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Duchess of Cornwall Fashion and Style

Part 3
The previous thread can be Found Here

TRF Rules & FAQs
*review before posting*

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright holder.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to reliable published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be removed without notice.

If you have any questions, please contact a member of the Royal House of Fashion moderating team.

Happy posting! :flowers:

The blue lace dress that first premiered in India last year and again at the banquet for the Qatari's has resurfaced when the Duchess attended The Classic BRIT Awards at the Royal Albert Hall in London.

iceflower said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Camilla looks wonderful, love the color on her in particular.

Love the dress, love the color.

The Duchess of Cornwall wearing a green outfit during her visit to the Chelsea Flower
Show Press and VIP Day on May 23, 2011 in London.

Looks great for the occasion!

** Full view **

Actually, it gives her a waistline, instead of the boxy things she wears.

Love it! Nice to see Camilla has a wastline...;)
And love the material...

Yeap, it's a well tailored suit. I like the color and fabric!

The Duchess of Cornwall wearing a green outfit during her visit to the Chelsea Flower
Show Press and VIP Day on May 23, 2011 in London.

Looks great for the occasion!

** Full view **

Excellent!!

I must admit the tailored look really suits Camilla. I think she has tended to use clothes to hide behind rather than wear with confidence. Let's hope we see more of this style as she has a great figure.

The color and the dress suit very well to Camilla

I agree, Camilla looked lovely at Chelsea

She looks fabulous - the cut, the color - it makes her look as if she has lost weight - great outfit!

I thought Camilla looked really elegant lasy night. You really have to reminde yourself just how far this lady has come style wise since we first saw her in public in the days of Diana.

I am loving all the tailored two piece suits the Duchess has been wearing lately, and the way she has been accessorizing with scarves. I hope she keeps it up. She pulls off two piece suits much better than a one piece jacket.

The beige hat with lace looked really interesting :) I am looking forward to getting a clearer look at it :)

The hat is great, a tad wedding-like perhaps but all in all the Duchess of Cornwall definitely looks appropriate and very elegant. One of my favorite stomachers on her, btw.

:previous:

Oh, it's indeed her wedding hat? I didn't notice that in my earlier post. :blush:
Very delicate piece this hat! I remember that it was by Treacy.

Pretty hat! In fact one of her best imo.

The hat Camilla wore at the Trooping was the hat she had worn at her wedding to Charles. The suit had been recycled from the recent trip to Spain.

Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton gives her favourite coat an extra outing | Mail Online

For the service at St George's to mark the 90th birthday of the DoE, Camilla wore the dress and jacket (but a different hat) she had worn at her wedding to Charles. Follow link to Daily Mail, and scroll down to see image of Camilla at the service

Picture details

Source: Belga

I think the Duchess of Cornwall has recycled the lovely ensemble she wore at the wedding of William and Catherine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom