The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2009 - May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thats right, I was refeering to the second dress. I think it is a long tunic and trousers, but its difficult to tell from the pictures

Yes, I thought the recycled paisley dress looked nice. Interesting that the dress had had its debut in 2006 in India!

It is also clear that Camilla has piled on the pounds recently. My guess is the lack of physical exercise as a result of the ankle injury have had a role to play in that.
Duchess of Cornwall looks the best in pastel colours and soft flowery patterns enlivened by a splash of bright coloured accessories such as a hat or handbag or shawl. She does a good job of pulling tartan outfits and dark coloured ensembles. However, neon coloured monochrome outfits do not flatter her at all.

india black tie event

I can't decide if il like, or not, the opening outfit. It's mor or less fitted but the material is definitively strange...
The DOC looked particulary good during the gala dinner last night :

http://svenskdam.se/wp-content/gallery/prins-charles-i-indien/ste_charles-2.jpg

http://svenskdam.se/wp-content/gallery/prins-charles-i-indien/ste_camilla_7.jpg

Nice fabric, fitted (at last) and good color ... want to see it more often !

Thanks for posting. This dress is really nice especially how it flows at the bottom. Overall the outfits are nice except for the one when they arrived.
That ? brown? lace? is not a good color on her and the dress was ill fitted. When things are too tight or material too bunching, it makes you look 3x bigger.

Thanks for posting. This dress is really nice especially how it flows at the bottom. Overall the outfits are nice except for the one when they arrived.
That ? brown? lace? is not a good color on her and the dress was ill fitted. When things are too tight or material too bunching, it makes you look 3x bigger.

The welcome dress was a light grey paisley print ruffle dress that Camilla has used quite a lot in the last few years. I think she did not look her best in it this time as she appears to have put on weight in the last few months, and hence, the dress did not appear its best.

I can't decide if il like, or not, the opening outfit. It's mor or less fitted but the material is definitively strange...

Her dress is beautiful. She looks fantastic in it, it fits very well.

I really like this style dress on her.

She needs a girdle or a better bra or something

Wow, I don't think I've seen Camilla in a more glamorous gown ever before! Good for her! :) I love the colour and all this fine lace. Bravo!

I thought the Camilla looked really beautiful in the outfits I saw her wear in India, the style really looks good on her and the colors were wonderful. I only have one questions or observation, I know she is a smoker, or used to be, but why do her teeth so look bad? With all the available perks for her, couldn't she have something done to make them look better. IMHO, she looks great until she smiles, then it kind of ruins it for me.

I thought the Camilla looked really beautiful in the outfits I saw her wear in India, the style really looks good on her and the colors were wonderful. I only have one questions or observation, I know she is a smoker, or used to be, but why do her teeth so look bad? With all the available perks for her, couldn't she have something done to make them look better. IMHO, she looks great until she smiles, then it kind of ruins it for me.
Having straight white teeth is not such a big deal in Europe as it is in US. I doubt you could get rich being an orthodontist there. There is not such a emphasis on the connection between overall health and healthy teeth.

Lovely ensemble for Camilla when she and The Prince of Wales attended the Pride of Britain
Awards at the Grosvenor House Hotel, London, November 8, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery ** belga gallery**

^ I like this outfit too. I love velvet on the DOC in general. The skirt is very unique and it has the right volume - not too big and not too small - just to give a special touch to the overall look.:flowers:

Although I don't think the brown jacket really matches the sparkly skirt the over all look is nice.

I don't really comment much on the DOC's outfit's but this is a really beautiful outfit. Great color on her too.

Like in previous years the Duchess of Cornwall switched on the Christmas lights in Bath, this time with a special support by an elderly gentleman ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **
I cant claim to be a fan of this blue coat that Camilla has recycled a number of times. It first appeared when C&C visited Japan in 2008.

I quite like this light blue (or light grey?) outfit on the DOC. The bow is a nice addition.

I quite like this light blue (or light grey?) outfit on the DOC. The bow is a nice addition.
It's rather blue..I also think the jacket it's quite decent, the bow is a nice ornament too.

I love the first pic of her with Santa. :)

It's a very nice shade of blue. Looks good on her.

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, as Royal Colonel of the 4th Battalion The Rifles, attended the Rifles Freedom Parade in Salisbury.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

I like this recycled outfit. I know, to some the feather on the hat is a bit too much, but still I like it, too. :D

I'm glad she recycled it. It's a lovely outfit and very appropriate for the event as it has a bit of a military look to it.

I don't like the hat. The feather looks weird sticking out like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom