The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2009 - May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Yes a heavy duty, super duper support bra. :lol:

I like the outfit, I think it's nice and I like her hat.

What I meant was she needs a bra with more uplift.

The DOC will not be remembered for her clothes.She is always appropriately attired- and able to carry off some strange outfits and heavy jewellery.Perhaps a bit more support in undergarments would be helpful.

I do agree she needs support.

Something's definitely off here. Apart from the lack of 'support' - our Duchess is right here ;) - the cut of the jacket is really unflattering and these applications on the jacket and hat look super tacky IMO. Not to mention the gardener's gloves... Well, as I said above, this is not Camilla at all. She can do way better than that. JMO

I don't see the fuss. I think Camilla looks fantastic.

Milla looks good, not that well groomed as always but still good. I admire the lady!

Not the best nor the worse. The colour is nice and at least it's fitted, the gloves could be a little bit longer but the overal effect is nice. I'm a little bit tired with this repeated hat too. Camy is not a fashion horse (and i'm pretty sure she doesn't pretend to) so it's not bad at all.

The cream outfit per se is not bad. The overall look appears unpolished though. Wearing poorly fitted gloves adds to the unpolished look ... but then again nobody with the exception of the female members of the Japanese Imperial family can wear gloves gracefully in my personal opinion.

Visiting the National Literacy Trust at Trowbridge Library in Wiltshire Sept. 8th

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

^^ Yes, you're right Muriel.;) I like this light blue suit on Camilla. She looks chic, she looks happy, I'm getting positive vibes here! :)

Her blue suit looks nice. Good to see her interacting with the kids.

Nothing special, but absolutely appropriate IMO and actually quite nice. ;)

Attending the Battle of Britain Service at Westminster London Sept. 19

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Really classy and chic from head to toe. Beautiful colours on the DOC! This is my favourite pearl necklace of hers, she looks so radiant each and every time she wears it! :)

I'm glad to see some color here! :) I like this outfit, quite classy and elegant. Though the coat seems to be a bit voluminous.

I'm sure that almost anything an older woman would wear would seem voluminous to you, sugar. Not everyone can look thin and slender at such an age. Milla looks exactly like how a woman at her age and position should look. The rest is lalala.

:previous: I didn't mean it the way that Camilla looks voluminous, just the coat. The Duchess herself looks absolutely okay and lovely. :flowers:

The coat is really lovely with the embroidery on the sleeves and collar giving it a feminie touch.
Her hat is nice as well.

Camilla looks nice, it's a nice color for her.

Duchess of Cornwall looked nice in a recycled paisley dress. The one with a pattern of glued petals is awkward in my opinion.

2010 Commonwealth Games opening ceremony: Athletes meet Prince Charles | Mail Online

Scroll down to see Camilla wear an interesting white dress in India at the opening of the Commonwealth Games. A pity more of the dress is not visible.
3 outfits the Duchess wore at the Commonwealth Games:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/10/03/article-1317304-0B74A563000005DC-77_634x495.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/10/03/article-1317384-0B7599C4000005DC-195_634x429.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/10/03/article-1317304-0B71E0A5000005DC-940_634x453.jpg

I'm assuming you're referring to the second outfit. The fabric (or whatever is on it) is quite interesting indeed!

Duchess of Cornwall looked nice in a recycled paisley dress. The one with a patter of glued petals is awkward in my opinion.

Yes, I thought the recycled paisley dress looked nice. Interesting that the dress had had its debut in 2006 in India!

It is also clear that Camilla has piled on the pounds recently. My guess is the lack of physical exercise as a result of the ankle injury have had a role to play in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom