The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2009 - May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall a wonderful outfit. I adore the hat, but I must admit I don't think this hat is perfect for her age - it's rather something for a younger lady. JMO.

I don't think the hat is inappriopriate for Camilla, and adds a little drama to the rather plain dress. In concept, very Queen Mother in my view.

:previous:

No, I don't think it's inappropriate either. :flowers: Overall she looks always lovely with this kind of hats. I just thought it could look even better on Sophie perhaps.

No, I don't think it's inappropriate either. :flowers: Overall she looks always lovely with this kind of hats. I just thought it could look even better on Sophie perhaps.

Yes, but if it is for Sophie, it will have to be grey and have a satellite dish attached! :ROFLMAO:

:lol: You're absolutely right. This would never be Sophie's style. Unfortunately. ;)

This is a little old and may already have been covered, but I thought the pictures of Camilla were lovely.

The Duchess of Cornwall as Patron of Dispensaire Francaise attended
a reception at the French Ambassador's Residence June 23, 2010 in
London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** zimbio/gettyimages gallery **

How about she has one of her own and it wasn't lent?

You are right, Camilla often uses trasparent brollies, like the Queen herself.

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/8378/cambridgeemeralds.jpg

The emerald jewellery on the picture of Camilla on the link above are a photoshop jobbie by jonc93, but I would love to see her use that dress again. The only time Camilla has used the dress was at the state reception for the royal family of Norway in autumn 2005, which was also the first time Camilla wore a tiara in public.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, this suit has a very sharp tailoring. It flatters her figure a lot. Blue and white works so well for Camilla! Hope she repeats it soon!:flowers:

Suits in my opinion flatter matronly figures. :flowers:

Suits in my opinion flatter matronly figures. :flowers:

That depends (on the tailoring mainly ;)). Many young women (Rania, Mary etc.), that don't look matronly or aged, wear suits very well - they still look fresh and even sexy.:)

I agree, Camilla doesn't have a bad figure for her age.

That depends (on the tailoring mainly ;)). Many young women (Rania, Mary etc.), that don't look matronly or aged, wear suits very well - they still look fresh and even sexy.:)

I agree, Camilla doesn't have a bad figure for her age.

Agreed , with all you say about tailoring to the figure. Queen Rania, Queen Noor and Crown Princess Mary look wonderful in suits. Suits in my opinion enhance the appear of the figure.Jackets hide a lot of problems with matronly figures at the waist. Camilla always looks find. I just loved her look more in the blue jacket/skirt.:flowers:

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall attended several events in Merseyside
yesterday (26 July) including the Queen Victoria Cunard Liner

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages/zimbio **

I thuink she is looking very smart int he biege spotty ensemble.

^ Me too, Muriel. I like the skirt a lot! The overall look is lovely and well put together.

The outfit is nice. The jacket fits her nicely this time.

Two fitted outfits in a row ... i think i can die now ;)

She looks nice indeed. The skirt is very pretty!

Love how the Duchess coordinated her accessories with her fitted suit.

I like her spotted skirt - it looks light and airy. Love the two toned shoes!

I like her spotted skirt - it looks light and airy. Love the two toned shoes!

I think the whole ensemble worked very well. I think the shoes are again from LK Bennett, the UK shoe company. I understand LK Bennett have recently launched at select Bloomingdales stores in the US.

Oh dear, it looks like she needs some "support".

^ I see what you mean. It looks horrible, the jacket & hat in particular.;) Very odd, Camilla had improved a lot...

I think the jacket is nice, though she seems to have put on some weight which is understandable since she had hurt her foot.

Oh, I remember that Princess Michael wore a very similar (apart from the color almost identical) hat last year and nobody liked it - I actually like this kind of hats, especially on Camilla. :blush:
I think the jacket's collar matches the hat. Anyway, there's still something wrong for me with this look, but I can't figure it out what. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom