The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2009 - May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

I agree, fashion should be fun also. ;) I love the bag, ha!

I do agree that it demonstrates Camilla's sense of humour, and more improtantly, how comfortable she is at the heart of the BRF!!

Hmmm not sure but the close up makes me wonder if this is "paste"?

I liked the black outfit and the jewels. Her choices were great that night.

Is that necklace a snake? I don't think I would want that around my neck!:sad:

Is that necklace a snake? I don't think I would want that around my neck!:sad:

It appears so. Camilla has used the serpent necklace quite a lot over the years, but increasingly less so as she has a much wider selection of jewels to choose from now.

I like this gown - Camilla was glowing in general that night - particularly its emerald green colour! But I have to add that it makes her look a bit 'bigger' than she really is. This is my only objection.

Typical Westwood. :) Emerald green is a colour which becomes Camilla very well, IMO.

Typical Westwood. :) Emerald green is a colour which becomes Camilla very well, IMO.

If I am not mistaken, the gown was actually navy blue. Its just that the lighting in the picture is not very clear and hence it is appearing green..... unless Camilla has identical green and blue gowns.

Thank you for this information, muriel! To me it looked like green or at least petrol indeed. The lighting can change the appearance of dresses - and clothes in general - so easily. :)

A lovely gown. It's funny how it looks green in the other pictures from last week but in these pictures it definately looks blue.

The dress is perfect for her - it has such a sense of drama, and the draping flatters her curves. I think this is one of my favourites on her, and shows that with structure and clever tailoring, she looks fab - it is when she goes for the shapeless, unwaisted styles that she loks frumpy. Fab aquamarines as well. She can wear this lot as often as she likes IMHO!

The dress is lovely, and works very well for Camilla. Very happy to see her recycle them

Is Camilla being adviced by Letizia? ;) The 2 dates were so close...
Anyway, again it's a beautiful gown and definitely not emerald green. :p

I thought it was a beautiful emerald green color as well. Camilla looked radiant. Even when I saw the gown in blue, she just was beautiful. I think deep jewel tones look very good on her and compliment her hair and complexion. I also liked her black formal outfit with the serpent necklace. Very interesting design of a diamond necklace. Slightly off topic, the lady on the far left in the Armenian party picture, who was wearing that deep plum/purple color looked radiant. The style of the dress was lovely and the color was just gorgeous. I think that color would look great on Camilla.

Ha, I was thinking the same thing. Its a gorgous colour purple and works great on her. I want to say that she is the First Lady of Armenia. But now Im really keen on seeing Camilla wear a deep emerald green gown. I think it would look smashing on her, especially if its paired with her emerald jewelry. I much prefer these jewel tones and brighter colours on her. The light blues and pastels(exept for pink)dont really suit her so much.

Quite a pretty dress, I like the shade of blue & the metalic shade when moving.
The structure is very interesting very V.Westwood style as well.

I the black stockings and shiny shoes, but Im not keen on the outfit this time round. The girls seem to be in an akward position.

I the black stockings and shiny shoes, but Im not keen on the outfit this time round. The girls seem to be in an akward position.

Those girls have been having trouble lately ... Camilla needs some wind beneath her wings, I think.:)

I love the purple outfit, it suits Camilla. :flowers:

Those girls have been having trouble lately ... Camilla needs some wind beneath her wings, I think.:)
At her age I don't think she'll get much wind beneath her wings. Perhaps she needs a more supportive bra. ;)
I like the purple outfit though. And I adore her hat.

She has a great figure for her age but I have noticed that she has allowed unnecessary droopiness to alter the lines of some of her clothes. Or am I just imagining it? She looked lovely in the deep blue dress.

This is such a wonderfull look on the Duchess, and what a relief after seeing the same three outfits since November! The colour is just beautifull, Im all about it. The scarf is very nice, Im liking the little bit of the paisely dress that I can see, and Im really liking the slighty distressed boots she is wearing. Stellar look for her highness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom