The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 12: December 2018 - November 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camilla always looks great. Love her hats too.

But I worry about discoloration on her hands. You can see it clearly with magnifying glass

I agree that I usually love Camilla's hats and the panache with which she wears them! I also love that she has so many cream colored hats, because that's a woman who knows what suits her. It's a little excessive, perhaps, but if Catherine can have a blue coat collection, I say let Camilla have her cream hats.:flowers:

Okay, I love the fact that Camilla downsized her hat for the Royal Chapel however, it doesn't suit her half as much as any other of her hats. Shrinking the hat was polite but uninspiring. Ah, I now know it is called "ecru", which is nice but please donate that hat to the Op Shop Mother of the Bride section.

I like the hat - Camilla is one of those lucky women who can pull off hats. I am not sure about the color of the dress, but the neckline is perfect for those pearls.

This is a very elegant dress, but the horse is upstaging Camilla--as they do! I'm also glad I'm not the Clarence House gardeners who had clean-up duty afterwards.

Camilla’s dress looks like a 2-D version of some of the gowns in the latest Iris van Herpen collection.

This is a very elegant dress, but the horse is upstaging Camilla--as they do! I'm also glad I'm not the Clarence House gardeners who had clean-up duty afterwards.
They were probably quite excited: "Hey, fresh fertilizer!" :lol:

An interesting and attractive look which is quite flattering. Camilla can wear this busy fabric in the way she can wear large jewels.

:previous: You make a good point. Normally I would look at the pattern and say it was too large and busy but on Camilla, it looks terrific. I like the way she has accessorised with tan shoes because black is too winter and white is too boring. More importantly, I like the style and shape of her shoes. They are a very elegant shoe and the colour is definitely suitable for wearing on the grass

This is a lovely dress, the ornamentation around the neck and sleeves sets it apart from some of her other white/cream dresses. I also think the cut on this one is more flattering--a long, smooth line rather than the seams at waist or hip that don't always hit her in just the right place.

:previous: I agree and looking closely, the cut and style are not unlike the beautiful black and white swirly dress. Just a change at the neckline and shorten the sleeves.

I'm hoping we see many more dresses with this flared A-Line as a basis as it is so flattering and highlights her best points while minimising her worst. No more hip level anything!

I really like this dress and there is a lot more going on with it than at first glance. There is a flocked design on the material and it is another flared A-Line with the flare being enhanced by soft inverted pleats. Her low-heeled neutral shoes were a good fit for this engagement.

:previous: I always look for these shoes. Cams wore these a lot early in her Royal Appearances. Famously, a photog took a picture of the back of the heels - the leather of which had been worn down to a pale color and were roughed up. Soon after, a valet I assume, took charge of her footwear and the shoes were restored. These may be copies by this time in her tenure, but I am always so fond of these shoes as they are so very Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall.

I like the jacket, and I like the skirt, but I'm not sure I like them together. That jacket is a surprisingly good color on Camilla, though.

They both look good separately but not together. But yes, happy birthday Duchess!

Camilla has really rocked this year's trip to Cornwall. She has introduced more style too her wardrobe although I'm not too sure about the tan shoes.

She can wear anything with such elan and it's so very 'Camilla' to see one of her parasols making an appearance in Cornwall. Even her jewellery is different.

I love this dress! Good thing the Duchess put away the coat and the scarf. Looks beautiful

Camilla rarely disappoints me in her choice of outfits. She dresses comfortably and with her choices, she's not overly worried about her clothing when she really gets involved with where she's at. For example, this latest visit, she was able to enjoy being up front and personal with an animal rather than worrying about her dress and shoes.

If I had to describe Camilla's attire in one word, it most likely would be sensible for daytime events and regal for evening wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom