The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 11: April 2018 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Another nice recycled dress for the Duchess of Cornwall in Nice today, May 9:

** Pic **

And a great look in white in Athens today:

** Full view **

And another wonderful choice for the official dinner in Athens this evening:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Love both outfits! I really love how comfortable she is amongst the crowds, especially after spending the first several decades of her life as a "private" citizen.

I like the pansy dress and the white day dress, but the evening gown is absolutely fabulous. And I think it might actually be new.

I agree, the pansy and white day dresses are pretty but her evening appearance is perfect, I don't think I'd change a thing (maybe the neckline a bit). She looks absolutely stunning.

I'm loving the white, both day and evening dresses, and the pansy dress is a favorite. I must say, Camilla is really looking lovely on this trip.

All three outfits are lovely and especially the evening gown - white really suits Camilla!

Another wonderful dress for Camilla, and I love her bag too.

This is so elegant and cool looking. I also like the handbag, and am wondering it is from a Greek company, since I don't remember seeing it before.

The bag’s been around for a while, she seems to like it for warm-weathers tours. Here’s a close-up from 2016:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/11/07/01/3A1DC1BD00000578-3911644-image-m-30_1478482044156.jpg

It’s a Kayu woven straw envelope clutch bag covered in a cherry print
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fc/2c/4e/fc2c4e60ef4d0d2c509cfce89a1685e3.jpg

:previous: It's a great warm weather bag, thanks for posting those links!

I really admire Camilla's way of adapting clothes for her own purpose and her use of international style, national dress and the wide range of materials available to her to create a totally individual and enviable style and she owns it.

I was really tickled the first time she sported a parasol and thought "how practical and better yet, no more squashed, damp hair sticking out everywhere when you take your hat off" and now when she whips out one of her signature parasols, well that's just Camilla and she rocks it!

I loved the turquouise evening dress, a lovely colour for Camilla and one that I hope she will use more in the future.

The Duchess of Cornwall in a wonderful recycled white dress in France today, May 8:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Is this dress recycled? Not sure if I have seen it before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful dress, but as some other pics have shown, maybe not the best choice for such a windy day.

Is this dress recycled? Not sure if I have seen it before.

Yes, I think it is, though I can't find the event I remember it from. I think she also wore it in May 2016.

The Duchess of Cornwall was also pictured in a green dress arriving at Kensington Palace today:

** Full view **

The Duchess of Cornwall at a service for the Victoria Cross and George Cross Association at St Martin-in-the-Fields today, May 15:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Oh, she looks lovely. Actually, they both look great.

Love the dress, love the coat, am besotted with the hat. :lol: This is a really lovely and slightly different ensemble for Camilla and it looks good and really suits her.

The Duchess of Cornwall looking great in a light pink suit at the YouTube space in London's King's Cross today, May 16:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Pretty in pink! D of C looks great in this kind of suit, and it's such a fresh look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom