The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 10: May 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She has looked really lovely this whole tour, but that is par for the course for Camilla. Both pink gowns are amazing, and I wish she would wear the one from 2008 again. So pretty!

I too love the fan and, in the third photo from Sarawak, it looks like she is using a different, fine mesh or lace black fan.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017...itional_dress_during_a-a-68_1509957903594.jpg

All in all, I have enjoyed Camilla's ensembles this tour. She is wearing climate and culturally appropriate clothing whilst treating us to all these wonderful pastel colours of a blue, turquoise, powder pink, ivory, etc. There's not a bad one in the bunch.

The Duchess of Cornwall elegant in black at the Royal Albert Hall this evening, November 11:

** Full view **

:previous: She does look really nice but I miss the pared-down style of her tropical wardrobe. Maybe she too should have gone rummaging through Sophie's wardrobe!

She looked very elegant both events. I love the cape last night :flowers:

Today she looks very poised. I love the hat. Very appropriate for the day.

The duchess looked very elegant at both events,not everyone can pull off such a big hat but the duchess really can!

From what I can see Camilla looked nice at the Cenotaph service this morning.

:previous: Dang! I was just going to say that. Are the models all perhaps taller? Anyhoo, I think she looks wonderful and I like her LBD. It seems she is trying to push the envelope just a little bit.

I thought the same thing about Camilla and the Amazonian models :lol:

Love her dress, purse, & earrings. She looks very pretty.

Camilla is wearing black in those pics, and Kate wore black the other night to Windsor Castle.

I always understood that British Royal ladies limited the wearing of solid black for mourning and occasions like the Festival of Remembrance and the Cenotaph ceremony and perhaps in a totally private setting.

Is this custom obsolete now?

The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 10: May 2017 -

:previous:

Camilla wore a brown outfit this evening, it only looks black as to the bad photo quality...

Here's an upper part view, where the exposure is better.

It's a recycled Bruce Oldfield suit:

** October 2017 ** April 2016 **

I love this colour on Camilla-it suits her skin tone and the styling is flattering to her figure.

The Duchess of Cornwall in a recycled green dress at the Royal School of Needlework today, November 22:
** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** October 2017 **

That must have been a fascinating visit! :flowers: I have started to take up ribbon embroidery: itsy-bitsy baby steps right now when I have the time, so hard to find the time!

Camilla looks lovely in the green dress. :flowers: It's such a difficult color imo. I certainly can't do it, but it seems to be a color she can do well.

The Duchess of Cornwall in a recycled coat and hat at the Prince's Countryside Fund Raceday at Ascot Racecourse today, November 24:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Perfect for a cold day at the races,did we see that coat/hat last Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom