The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 10: May 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The white piping on that dress creates an odd visual for me. But the color is outstanding.

I love this 'look' for Australia. The top is really original and just a little "Australia" and the skirt and sleeves are very flattering to her.

The second blue look: again I love the cover and over all style. But I don't like the pattern or piping, looks like some odd bib.

Today's look I love. Soft shade, flowy look. :flowers:

I love the little koalas she has hanging from her scarf. Reminds me of the little koalas I had growing up, my Nana brought me.?

It is a pity she cannot wear what she wears in eastern countries. She always looks elegant and they are designed for the heat and humidity. Nevertheless, I love the cut and colour of her ensemble.

I agree, her looks on the eastern tours have always been so wonderful. Colorful, light and perfect both for the location and the heat.

Day one vs Day two and in the spirit of generosity toward those in the public eye.

They say that it's common to retain water on plane flights. They also say your skin dries out.

In all fairness to the Duchess, a lot of the seeming Day one puff is gone on Day two.

Let's maybe remember to be kind in how we judge royals just coming off flights. :flowers:

Camilla looks lovely. She can always wear jewellery very well and the clear pastel colours and natural fibres are gorgeous for Australia.

Updated makeup?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2...rship_between_local_ar-a-36_1523008550973.jpg

This picture of Camilla appears to show a slightly different approach to her makeup. Her lips seem more shapely- perhaps she’s using a lip liner- anyway, she looks good. And, as mentioned before, her eyebrows seem more prominent.
I’ve just read that Dame Helen Mirren has had her eyebrows tattooed to make them look fuller and younger. (Not that I’m suggesting that Camilla’s are tattooed!)

The colours are a little unexciting; I'm not so sure about Camilla's look today.

:previous: Of her day dresses, this is my favorite too. I like the overall color and ease on her. The pattern is a wonderful scale that to me takes years off her in ways that the solids she wears do not.

It is the same basic style as many other dresses she wears; this pattern makes it my favorite.

The pattern is a wonderful scale that to me takes years off her in ways that the solids she wears do not.

This is TRUE.. Patterns of this scale, [especially 'small geometrics'] slightly confuse the eye, which takes longer to 'take in' the image. Thus weight is 'visually' reduced...
The Duchess does look fabulous in this..

:previous:
This is my favorite of her dresses, too.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom