The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 10: May 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Amazing color! Love it! :flowers: Thank you for the additional snaps.

She looks lovely in that color. Very pretty.

I wasn't so keen on Camilla's outfit today, but now I like it. The colour is gorgeous.

I always love her hair—the style and color is so nice.

The style really suits her and that gorgeous colour manages to look really festive without being a Christmas cliché. As always, her hair, makeup and jewellery are all on point.

Camilla looked reserved and elegant at the memorial :flowers:

In the evening very festive without looking like a Christmas tree. Colors were lovely and I love the cape :flowers:

Can tell she is a dog owner/lover, not fazed by the dog in one photo jumping up.

:previous:
She really really looks so elegant and chic tonight.....that is a fabulous dress on her in the color and style. I love that dress and she should have more dresses made of that same style in different fabric .....also gorgeous jewels again the pearls......love this entire outfit.

Not mad about the hate but other than that the duchess looked wonderful on Christmas Day.

Camilla looked festive and great. Love the bright color :flowers:

The fur is faux so it doesn't bother me. And I love the proper hat.

Though many looked great today, Anne and Camilla among my favorite. ?

Whether real fur or not (I wouldn’t care if it was), I thought that the Duchess looked absolutely perfect yesterday and seeing her travel with the Queen was so special. I loved that colour and the hat was typically Camilla - it makes a statement. The statement being “Its Christmas!”. Loved it.

The colour of Camilla's coat is gorgeous but I agree with those who don't like the fur hat. With the trimmings on the coat, it's a bit much for me.

I love the color of her coat at the coffee.

Lovely color and I love the tartan detail to it. I also like what I see of the scarf :flowers:

The Duchess of Cornwall had a number of engagements in Cheshire, today, January 24, recycling a nice jacket and skirt combination:

** Full view ** April 2016 **

The Duchess of Cornwall attended Lady Jane Spencer-Churchill's birthday party in London yesterday, January 24:

** Full view **

And today she wore a nice coat & scarf while visiting the Children and Young People's Havens at Camberwell Haven in London:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom