The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 1: May 2011 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys this is going to sound weird but are we sure this is Kate? In all the ARK gala pics there is no blonde- and why would she change to go shopping again? These just look so different

These pictures were not the pictures taken on the day of the charity event, These were taken a few days before.

I'd say it was a Phillip Treacy hat - Princess Eugenie has worn similiar ones in the past

The outfit was very safe, which was probably the right choice for the event. I like her hair down. It's beautiful and healthy looking and softens her look. She will have many opportunities to wear it up as she gets older.

I liked todays outfit & hat, colour wouldnt have been a good idea, the star of the show is QE, no need to draw extra attention.
What I find increasingly annoying is the hair hanging down, really distracting.

I agree about the hair on this one. A ponytail would've been a better choice.

DofC II looked wonderful today. She managed a great combination of dressing with style and being discreet. She is part of the supporting cast on this day and not a celebrity and the attention should be on the Queen. Although P William is second in line for the throne within the royal family they are much part of the junior generation.

dazzling said:
These pictures were not the pictures taken on the day of the charity event, These were taken a few days before.

Ah! Thank you :) makes more sense now!

PrincessofEurope said:
I'd say it was a Phillip Treacy hat - Princess Eugenie has worn similiar ones in the past

According to this site it is-
http://www.cambridgechic.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom