The Duchess of Cambridge's Eveningwear Part 8: March 2017 - November 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in agreement here with Rudolph. This is an absolutely wonderful look for Kate. The dress accentuates her slim figure to its best. I love the neckline and the back of the dress. To be honest, I prefer a tea length dress more than a full length gown. I'd really like to see this dress in motion.

I usually don't like Erdem, but this has to be an exception. She looks as if she is floating!

It would be an ugly dress without the fringe business. With the fringe it is worse.

I love this dress. The neckline is interesting, and the shoes and belt add some nice color. The back really is beautiful.

I know she’s worn Erdum before, but it looks a little different from her usual style- but still Kate like, if that makes sense.

Her earrings are fun!

Kate looks wonderful. The style of the dress is fabulous on her and the dress has a bit of an edge to it. I like the "buttons" down the front, something very nostalgic about those that really pull me in. So glad to see her back.

She looks AMAZING!! Probably only the second or third Erdem I've ever liked....color, style, shoes , hair etc...can't imagine what I'd change! On the move it looks even more gorgeous.

LaRae

The dress is technically weird, but looks amazing on her. The quirky design seems to have been made for her. Just gorgeous!

You always beat me to it Eya, one day i'll get you. :whistling:?

I like it and don't like it at the same time, I love the greys/purple colours and the fit is nice. I don't like the frayed edges on the centre and bottom of the dress makes it look untidy.

This back view is divine: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DpK07oqW4AAATKF.jpg
Like you I prefer the back view as I find the front a bit fussy. Wonderful length for this evening event.

I love the dress, the shoes and the bag. Don’t like the belt or the earrings.
All together, one of her best looks.

It is Erdem?????? Wow very surprised.

I do not like this (not a fans of the neckline) but it looks nice on her.

I am super undecided about the dress (the belt throws it off) but wowza! Love those shoes!
I think this one of her best looks. She looks amazing.
The dress is technically weird, but looks amazing on her. The quirky design seems to have been made for her. Just gorgeous!
I'm with you on the belt Zaira, and yes Curbside, the dress is technically weird, but I agree with Rudolph that this is one of her best looks.

It seems to be a total departure from her pre-Louis looks. It's almost as if she has reinvented herself with her hair shorter and lighter and the tea length dress whose swirling skirt really flatters her.

The dress itself is nothing special, a bit weird on some parts. But Catherine rocks it! She makes this dress be beautiful even though it's ok-ish. But I must say that I'm surprised that Erdem managed to make an okay dress and not an hideous one!

Love the shoes and earrings. But I'm not sure about the hairstyle. An half up-doo would suit it much better considering the dress neckline and earrings. But not bad overall.

It's one if her best looks for me but far stretch at best to call perfection.

For me I love she is wearing a different style and not simply trying a new color.

I love the asymmetric neckline. It gives an interesting twist :flowers:

The material is fantastic. I even like the fringe style to it. ?

But I find the skirt would be better shorter. The heavier almost jacket material woukd be better suited to knee length.

I also find the buttons a bit much. Distracting from the overall smart look.

Oh and not usually a shoe person but great shoes.

Wow! I love this dress on the Duchess. The tweed fabric is perfect for autumn, and the burgundy shoes and belt are a wonderful accent of color. The style and shape of the dress suits her really well. I love the neckline and length, especially for an evening engagement.
I like the statement earrings but not sure I like them with this dress.

Absolutely love this. She looks fantastic!

Catherine looks wonderful! I think the shape of the skirt works beautifully on her, and while I don't love all the embellishment at the neckline, the actual shape of the collar is very flattering.

I like it and don't like it at the same time, I love the greys/purple colours and the fit is nice. I don't like the frayed edges on the centre and bottom of the dress makes it look untidy.

This back view is divine: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DpK07oqW4AAATKF.jpg

I am super undecided about the dress (the belt throws it off) but wowza! Love those shoes!

It's one if her best looks for me but far stretch at best to call perfection.

I love the asymmetric neckline. It gives an interesting twist :flowers:

I also find the buttons a bit much. Distracting from the overall smart look.

Oh and not usually a shoe person but great shoes.

Agree with all of the above. Except, I am always a shoe person :flowers:

Not feeling that at all. Looks like a cheap prom desss from the 80s. Nice to see she has the RFO though!

I usually love to see Catherine in blue, but I am not sure I am liking this dress. It'a a little too early 2000's bridesmaid for me, at least in the one photo I've seen. Maybe it will grow on me, but it's not a favorite so far. I need more pictures.

Edited to add: I missed that she had the RFO, so in that case, I don't much care what gown she's wearing, this appearance is a winner as far as I am concerned:lol:

The Duchess of Cambridge's Eveningwear Part 8: March 2017 -

Jewels are stunning. Hair looks lovely best I can tell.

Hard to say about the dress until we see better pics, but wow, does that dress show off her amazing figure. And blue is always a good color on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom