The Duchess of Cambridge's Eveningwear Part 6: October 2015 - April 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm a little boring because I really liked Kate's dress. The First Lady looks great too.

Add me to the boring list because I like the color and print. Our FLOTUS looks very well.

I don't think Catherine's latest dress is boring, but it does dazzle my eyes and I kind of feel that it's a bit busy. Her hair looks really lovely here, though.

The Duchess of Cambridge's Eveningwear Part 6: October 2015 -

Safe to say Michelle stole the show and your eyes are automatically drawn towards her.

Really? The color isn't eye catching imo. Nothing about the style stands out. But, Michelle's style has never done anything for me one way or the other.

Having taken a 2nd look, the only thing eye catching is that it's in a radically different color from all the blue and black that everyone else has on. But it's not that the outfit is particularly interesting imo.

Kate's dress is fine, but it won't go down as my favorite.

Everyone looked good, but nothing memorable to me.

The pics of George meeting Obama are adorable.

Last edited:
I think Catherine looks very pretty. The dress is perfectly fine for the occasion.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Missing the vibrancy of the Indian wardrobe. She looks fine and a well judged choice for the occasion, just lost in a sea of blue.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Her posture is very poor in all of the pictures. the waist line seems above the natural waist. The First Lady looked good, fit well and good color for her.

I thought it was one from the Asian tour or one brought/purchased for the Asian tour that she didn't wear.

It looked a bit long, mid-calf.

:previous: Length and even print wise it may have very well been bought for India tour (though her day dresses all seemed to be a shade of red with a few exceptions). It wasn't one she wore, so it didn't make the cut if it was.

I think Kate's dress is fine for a casual dinner at home. Well, "casual" in her world. I think the high waist is strange but she seems to like them. I think the length is a flattering one on her. I like the print of the dress. As with everything she wears, it would look far better if she stood up straight.

I wonder if she and William and Harry intentionally dressed in blue? I do wish those two blokes would wear something other than that particular blue. They've got it in casual trousers and jackets as well as suits. Obama's black outfit looks far snappier than that blue, which I don't like at all unless it's denim, but then I always think men look better in black or charcoal than any other colour. At least Harry has added a bit of zazz to his outfit by wearing blue suede shoes.

The blue dress I'd blah and matronly. It should go deeply in the closet and get out in 15 years. And I do not like this habit not to wear a coat outside. It is raining ☔

Her posture is very poor in all of the pictures. the waist line seems above the natural waist. The First Lady looked good, fit well and good color for her.

I agree about the waist line she does that a lot and it looks strange. I don't know if it's to hide her lack of the thing we can't mention. The elephant in the room. But it's a nothing dress.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I liked Kate's dress but it's nothing special or to go crazy about. Its safe, nice colors and a nice length. I think she looked much nicer the Michelle Obama. What I wished for with this dress was a more fun heels, these are too old looking for her.

I thought the blue chiffon dress was perfect hostess dress for entertaining in your own home, elegant by not overly accessorized. Flowy skirt is easier sitting on soft seating. I thought she looked very comfortable in her home

I was not particularly fond of Kate's dress. It's not exciting and a bit dowdy. Is it new? I can't remember whether i've seen that before.

If it is raining and not cold you don't need a coat, also she was just outsider her home so no need for a coat. I think she looked fine , why everything has to be amazing is beyond me she is dressing for her role.

Yeah I think Kate looks just fine...great color for her and casual for guests.

LaRae

Time to close this thread! Thanks for all your contributions! The new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom