The Duchess of Cambridge's Eveningwear Part 5: October 2013 - October 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually love Kate in Alice Tempelery but that is an eyesore. Miss.

it looks like i'm the only one who liked this... hehe.
I love this dress, you're not the only one. The thing I would like to be switched there is the white behind the black dress, I think nude would've worked much better.

Kate usually nails it in the evening but I don't care for that black print cocktail dress at all.:sad:

On the other hand, her hair is back to looking beautiful and healthy!:)

Last edited:
It's not my favorite, but I'm glad that the on site reporters are pointing out the difference between garments in-person and in photographs.

Not my favorite either. I can't put my finger on it but it's like something's missing. Her hair does look a lot better. Color and shine are back.

Don't know about the dress. I don't think this kind of waists suit her, it makes her look like a little girl. She looks better in shapes that follow her body IMO.
The clutch is very nice.
Her hair looks great, but don't like how it is draped around her face in some pictures it looks like she has a giant beard.

She looks comfortable and confident. Its a nice dress and suits her.

I usually like lace, but I have to say that I'm not a huge fan of this outfit. I think the top half of the dress doesn't go with the rest of it and I'm not too keen on the pattern. However, Catherine herself looked good and I like her hairstyle.

Agree with many that the dress does nothing for her, a little girlish imo, not too elegant. Her hair, however, looked wonderful, color, cut and shine.

Has I have said to it looks like a summer dress, but her figure and pull out any oufit...so she looks lovely has usually!

I usually like lace, but I have to say that I'm not a huge fan of this outfit. I think the top half of the dress doesn't go with the rest of it and I'm not too keen on the pattern. However, Catherine herself looked good and I like her hairstyle.

When I saw this dress, I thought back to the trip to the East and the several eyelet lace dresses she wore. This black cocktail dress has the look of (enlarged) eyelet lace to me.

Here's the navy dress, and I think there was a yellow one as well.
http://whatkatewore.com/wp-content/...y-Chris-Jackson-PA-Wire-Courtesy-Mulberry.jpg

WOW! From what I see, she looks stunning.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

I can't wait to see more! You can't really tell from the little side view..

Finally, the day all have been waiting for - Kate finally wore a tiara post-wedding! It really looks lovely from what you can see of it.

Last edited:
Oh, also it's interesting that both of the tiaras Kate has worn were brought into the Royal Family as gifts from George VI to the Queen Mother. Possibly a nod to Prince Charles and his close relationship with the Queen Mother? I imagine he likes seeing his daughter in law in her jewelry.

The dress looks beautiful from what I can see. I love the color. The tiara is especially stunning.

It looks like an ice blue or baby blue to me.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using The Royals Community mobile app

Finally, the day all have been waiting for - Kate finally wore a tiara post-wedding! It really looks lovely from what you can see of it.

I'm glad to see Kate wearing a tiara too, about time really. After all, other royal ladies wore tiaras as a matter of course for evening occasions, so why not Kate? Can we see a pic of the dress she wore that evening please?

I'm glad to see Kate wearing a tiara too, about time really. After all, other royal ladies wore tiaras as a matter of course for evening occasions, so why not Kate? Can we see a pic of the dress she wore that evening please?

Other than the picture of her in the car, there were no other photos released (or perhaps even taken).

necklace is zara and it cost £20.

Words fail me . . . thigh high gown flapping in the breeze, ugly 20 pound tat ruining the neckline and what on earth is with her hair? :ohmy:

Last edited:
The dress is nice, but I'm not a fan of the shoulder seaming. The necklace is okay and something different. Her hair looks much better this color but I'm not so sure about the relaxed ponytail, the hair hanging down looks a little messy. And I prefer the shoes she wore the last time, a pretty nice taupe satin closed toe shoe would have been better than the black. Just crazy little things. All-in-all she looks very pretty.

I think she looks good. I was unsure about the hair but as it's very windy I think it was a sensible option. And I like the costume jewellery. Lots of royals, including Diana, have worn costume jewellery to create a bit of zing.

Points for not wearing her loose but in a ponytail instead. It's a nice look. I would've worn different shoes but the look suits her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom