The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 8: April 2012 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate looked really stunning, honestly. Wonderful dress and hat, WOW effect.
Perfect
Bye Bine

If Catherine is to be considered to be plain than an awful lot of women should just stay inside and put a bag over their heads because they would never measure up to your exacting standards.

I can't stop laughing!!! I've got to order a new "headbag" and can't decide which color. Maybe brown, which goes with almost everything.

I can't stop laughing!!! I've got to order a new "headbag" and can't decide which color. Maybe brown, which goes with almost everything.

Perhaps something in beige so as not to standout amongst the other women in headbags. One wouldn't want to draw attention to ones plainess and get the fashionistas worked up.
:D

If she wore black heels they would look too dark IMO with the red and if she wore red heels it would be way too much red. Nude heels evened it all out well IMO.

Perhaps something in beige so as not to standout amongst the other women in headbags. One wouldn't want to draw attention to ones plainess and get the fashionistas worked up.

I think I'll order mine in a Union Jack print so I have a Diamond Jubilee memento. :ROFLMAO:

One thing I did notice about Kate wearing her red is that if you put Will's blue, the Queen's white and Kate's red in a row, you have the colors of the Union Jack.

I agree with dazzling,
also wearing nude/beige shoes with colourful dresses are in these years,
Black heels with colourful dresses in the other hand does look dated

I really got excited while looking at the Headbag Emporium online. They now have headbags with loops for earrings. They cost more, but that's what I'm getting. They are now making the headbags to match every concievable complexion. Things are looking up!!!

Last edited:
I think kate wears lots of makeup to cover up her plain looks.

In my opinion she is very plain looking.

Just for our info, which women you consider beautiful if Kate is very plain? I really want you to give us some examples, because I have the feeling that we don't live in the same planet:D

Last edited by a moderator:
She's little bit above than average and plain???, Kate is a real beauty, how much women around you, you know who have such as figure and charisma, some people are sometimes really in bad faith!!!
Kate is pretty and not plain at all, but she is not an ultimate beauty.
and i know a few women that are great beauties and way more beautiful than Kate and they dont need make-up to stand out.
im sure all here have at least meet during their lifes some women way more beautiful than Kate.

she looked stunning in red, i think it suits her more red than pink!:flowers:
and the nude shoes were a smart choice or it would be too red, i think black shoes would have been nice too, but nude is more 'fresh' for June!

I really got excited while looking at the Headbag Emporium online. They now have headbags with loops for earrings. They cost more, but that's what I'm getting. They are now making the headbags to match every concievable complexion. Things are looking up!!!

LOL, can one wear a tiara with a headbag? A little bling with distract from the shame of being so embarrassingly plain.

Kate is pretty and not plain at all, but she is not an ultimate beauty.
and i know a few women that are great beauties and way more beautiful than Kate and they dont need make-up to stand out.
im sure all here have at least meet during their lifes some women way more beautiful than Kate.

I think nobody said here that Kate was the most beautiful woman in the world, of course that there's some women who can be more beautiful than her, but to call her very plain or average is just called being in bad faith, because such as height, figure, smile and charisma is not given to everybody. Also she doesn't need makeup to stand out, we all have seen her early pics when she was younger without makeup, and she was just natural and stunning.

Isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder? We're never going to agree on this.

I do think Kate Moss has a more interesting face than Kate Middleton. And based on all the pics of both women I have seen I would have to agree that Kate is beautiful and Kate Middleton is pretty. But rather than compare her to a supermodel I think it is better to compare her to another royal lady, for example Princess Victoria.

Can we please get back on topic and discuss Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion and
NOT the beauty comparison between Kate Moss and the Duchess.

Further posts will be deleted.​

I do love the shade of pink on Catherine. It's tea rose pink, I believe. She looks very understated and elegant today.

This reminds me of the dress that Princess Grace wore for her wedding civil ceremony. Both outfits are beautiful.

Elegant outfit and beautiful colour on Kate today - one of the best McQueen outfits she has worn yet

Kate looks absolutely exquisite in this lace creation. It is both timeless and elegant whilst the shade is just glorious. The hat is equally beautiful and suits her perfectly.

Elegant outfit and beautiful colour on Kate today - one of the best McQueen outfits she has worn yet

Totally agree - I was not always really happy with her outfits but the red one and this is really really perfect. :flowers:
Interesting - both are Burton/MqQueen.
....and I won't dare to ask - new earings and NOT custom jewelry?

Last edited:
Just beautiful. Kate has certainly built a strong relationship with Sarah Burton and Alexander McQueen.

Charlene of Monaco has a relationship with Akris, and yet their clothes just do not suit her. You could never say that about Kate and McQueen.

I love this dress, also the red dress she wore on sunday. Kate looked perfect at the Diamond Jubilee Weekend.

Last edited:
Gorgeous, I like this best of the Jubilee outfits. Perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom