The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 8: April 2012 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think this is an excellent match. the dress and coat match very well, as if they were made to be worn together! the colours are in the same shades for both (I think even the hat is). besides, big heads up for kate recycling everything so well.

and since the dress is beautiful, i'm glad we see it again. most appropriate outfit for a british summer wedding.

I like her hair, always look beautiful. Catherine looked very elegant at that wedding.

Kate gets this so right in my opinion. I like to see her mix & match approach rather than a complete re-run of a previous outfit. Love the hairstyle too

The dress longer than the coat doesn't look good, I must concur with the other posters.

Kate gets this so right in my opinion. I like to see her mix & match approach rather than a complete re-run of a previous outfit. Love the hairstyle too

I so agree.... I like watching her mix and match and seeing how different pieces go together. How she repurposes her wardrobe. She has a knack.

And since she has been married, i don't believe she has ever worn a new dress/outfit to any brides' wedding. Its shows a grace on her side to try and avoid taking the attention from the bride. Not that that is entirely possible (but she gets props for trying).

Love the coat and the dress but not together. Both pieces themselves are great!

Boring I really don't like that dress but she certainly won't overshadow the bride and I guess that is the point.

Not a fan of the wedding guest outfit/hat!

My only complaint is that the dress is longer than the coat. I love how her hair is plated, and the hat looks good with this outfit, though I'm not a fan of the piece itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom