The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion, Part 5: October 2011 - December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks great. Very youthful and classy at the same time.

Also, I just noticed Kate is wearing what looks like her charm bracelet that has her cypher and Camilla's on it. I love that it's a favored piece of casual jewelry that she just wears when she's out and about.

Last edited by a moderator:
I covet her Mulberry handbag immensely. If only I had a spare £850 lying around!

Nice and comfortable outfit for shopping. But Kate should eat something, she looks terrible skinny.

As a general reminder: fashion threads are for fashion discussions only,

please use the current event's/news threads for all other themes in connection with certain appearances.

Again several off topic posts have been deleted!

I don't see bare legs, I see tights. I don't think it would be possible for a real (unzippered) boot to fit over her feet and be any less in circumference than these are - her legs are very thin, which is why there's a gap which wouldn't be there on most wearers of this type of boot. We're accustomed to seeing a more seamless boot/leg on other women.

As I said on the other thread, it's refreshing to see her in motion, with her hair swinging and looking relaxed and casual. She looks glad to be shopping.

:previous:Oops, yes, I meant bare legs in contrast to wearing jeans or slacks in what seems to be chilly weather; obviously she is wearing dark tights. It is a cute look, nevertheless.

I love Mulberry as well and she looks lovely with her 2 amazing pieces am I jealous ... YES!!!!!

has anyone notice that kate seems to be wearing flats lately...hmmmm whats up with that and im not implying anything

has anyone notice that kate seems to be wearing flats lately...hmmmm whats up with that and im not implying anything

What's up with what exactly? :ermm: Catherine wears heels on formal engagements, flats when she's doing her own thing in private.

Right. It became something of a joke about Kate ALWAYS wearing those black, suede, flat boots a couple of years ago.:flowers:

Right. It became something of a joke about Kate ALWAYS wearing those black, suede, flat boots a couple of years ago.:flowers:
Indeed! Just as stilts are now part of her "gala" wear! :lol:

Well something to notice...she is still wearing those swede boots that she loves, I'am happy that she didn't change, I'am happy that she is still wearing the same things she used to wear before her marriage, I apalude her for that!

There are some things you just can't relegate to the back of the closet - and for Kate, it's her go-to black boots!:lol:

Those boots are probably very comfortable to walk in. Sometimes comfort goes before style, especially if one needs to do a great deal of walking.

good point i have some wannabe uggs and i love them if i could wear them in all year round i would

I like her casual look...I think she wants to be consider "we are the same...I'm not different" :flowers:

I really like her sweater. It looks very comfortable.

:previous:Next to cowl necklines, I really favor the deep turtlenecks that don't seem to strangle you around the the neck. This suits Kate very well and she does indeed look comfortable for a spin to the food store.

On Rememberance Day, I actually thought that Kate looked best out of the three ladies. I like her hat, its the only one that is not comical over the top. What is comical though is her make up, I agree with all those that it is far too much for her age. I wonder what she will do in 10 years time.

The shopping outfit is not very flattering, the skinny legs that appear between the boots and the short skirt are not a nice look, the boots look worn out and are too lose on the leg.

I am glad I´m not a princess,I wouldn´t like to be photographed when I´m shopping.I think it´s quite rude to make pictures of her while she is shopping for groceries,they should leave her a minimum of private space...IMO she looks quite nice in casual outfits.

sooo any official pics i have decided not to look at any pic of kate while she is on her own time...imo those types of pic arent right

I am glad I´m not a princess,I wouldn´t like to be photographed when I´m shopping.

You are right, but situation could be worst! She was shopping only food. Imagine if she was shopping personnal "women's" items!

I don't like the Mulberry green dress, is too much green...:ROFLMAO:

she seems to able to wear every color and it looks good on her

The dress looks so green! And rather boring in my opinion, Catherine can dress better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom