The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 27: September 2019 - January 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVEEEE Kate's whole look today. A rare A+ for her in my book. Very classic but on trend with the animal print. Reminds me of some of Meghan's favorite style quirks.

I just realised the skirt is an animal print. That's a no from me then because I loathe them. It's probably my age or culture but to me, animal prints remind me of 1970s barmaids with peroxide hair & big plastic earrings. I've tried to shed that image but I can't so I'm horribly biased against anything animal printy.

I absolutely love that skirt! The coat is okay, nothing remarkable (would of been amazing had she worn a pop of brighter color in a coat). But that skirt is great!

I like the black boot/top with it.

LaRae

I agree!! That skirt is absolute gorgeous. I tried going to website and I couldn't get in. May be too many people are trying the same thing.

I just realised the skirt is an animal print. That's a no from me then because I loathe them. It's probably my age or culture but to me, animal prints remind me of 1970s barmaids with peroxide hair & big plastic earrings. I've tried to shed that image but I can't so I'm horribly biased against anything animal printy.

Okay, she just lost me on the skirt. I didn't realize it was an animal print either. I totally share your opinion on animal print anything. They just seem so tacky to me. I will add to the 70's barmaids to include really cheap Vegas motels (or at least the Hollywood version of such).

I can understand the aversion to animal print generally, but I think the skirt is fairly tame.

But maybe I am a bit biased since I have a similar skirt lol :)

Whilst the pictures weren't great, I think the fact you couldn't tell it was leopard print straight away shows how small a detail it is. I don't like animal print skirts per se, but this isn't too bad.

The coat was a camel coat, a bit long for my liking but considering the weather today definitely needed. What I did love was how well put together the outfit was, it was moveable (even in heels) and had a really nice flow to it.

I very much like tifay look,very professional and wikter mood,the coat is to die for

She looks very chic to me...such a nice change from all the 70's prints with bow at the neck dresses/tops.

LaRae

I can understand the aversion to animal print generally, but I think the skirt is fairly tame.

But maybe I am a bit biased since I have a similar skirt lol :)

I bet you look fabulous in it, as Catherine does. (Just don't add bleached hair & enormous plastic earrings). :D

The coat looks wonderful on Catherine and a nice colour too,perfect for a winters day event.

This is such an elegant and chic look from Catherine. Young and fresh. I can imagine a "regular" person wearing this to work too.

Fantastic coat. Youthful and stylish :flowers:

Great seeing her in more separates and not coat dresses.

Love the top under. I don’t mind the leopard print at all. The length isn’t great and the pleats age it a bit.

Beautiful coat & skirt. IMO she needs a hair cut.

I love the bright chevon blouse for the children’s event. The Zara pleated skirt with black top was pretty but I gasped when I saw a side view of her. The model wearing the skirt has more of a figure than Kate does. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom