The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 22: May 2017 - August 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the hat looks wonderful. i was longing for kate to use a proper hat soon, and this one does not disappoint.

looks like they are not having the nicest of weathers up in scotland though...

the hat looks wonderful. i was longing for kate to use a proper hat soon, and this one does not disappoint.

She has used this hat before, can't remember where

Judging by this outfit, Summer is already over in Scotland...

It's the Tiffany hat from Lock & Co.

Summers don't last very long in Scotland. Brrr. :ermm:

:previous: Summer doesn't last very long in Britain as a whole - the idea of it being hot all summer is quite unusual for us :D

From what I can see; I'm not a fan of Catherine's outfit. It's a bit old fashioned looking for me, like something that Princess Anne would wear.

Yes, but it is appropriate to wear to church.

Last edited:
:previous: That's true. It's just not my particular cup of tea; that's all. There are plenty of outfits out there that are youthful but still appropriate for church.

Kate is looking lovely in green today

I don't mind the print, it's a good color for her...but I don't like the top of the dress..perhaps too much print.

LaRae

Those dresses are very "in" just now. CP Victoria is wearing a much worse one today!

I will agree there...this is better than Victorias!

LaRae

Yes, Victoria's was dreadful. Unusual for her. However, I didn't mind Kate's dress. It was green, the colour of growth and life, and looked quite cheerful on quite a dreary, rainy day.

I don't like it too much, and she looks so dressed up compared to William & Harry. Her hair looks so much better at this length!

I don't like this dress, either. It kind of looks like something one would buy off the rack at JC Penney. I was kind of hoping to see her in the green floral dress she wore to the Chelsea Flower Show.

I think Catherine looks great! The dress is very pretty and summery; quite a contrast from today's weather here in London:D

Lovely dress , really suits her.

Nice dress, and the color looks great on her. It is the type of dress of just about any event that calls for something informal. And after all she is a mother now of 2 children and needs this type of clothing when out in the public working. A work horse dress...

I don't like this dress, either. It kind of looks like something one would buy off the rack at JC Penney. I was kind of hoping to see her in the green floral dress she wore to the Chelsea Flower Show.

way too cool for that!

Too be honest it looks like some child has scribbled all over her dress. Considering the weather I think she could have dressed better.

High necklines don't work for Catherine IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom