The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 22: May 2017 - August 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect choice for the days events. I love the print and the colors, such a summer outfit. The style of the slight cropped top looked lovely with that style skirt.

Great sandals, I'm glad to see her wearing more open toe for the season.

I would rather have Kate (or any royal) wear something happy than see all those depressing colors. The place is awful enough. It doesn't need any help in that department.

I like this outfit but while i dont think that it is inappropriate, I am with those who think that a floral print and open sandals were not the best choice for this event. All in all i think that Kates outfits have been improving lately.

Yes, I don't know if Kate has worn this outfit before, but it is a lovely clear blue. Getting a bit sick of the nude shoes though!

Love the color! But something about the dress if off for me. The proportions or length..maybe it's the waist. The shape of the dress is nice though.

LaRae

The color of her coat is lovely, the style is nice but the sleeves are at an awkward length, the should've been slightly shorter or longer. The waist part was a bit unflattering, it kind of made her look wider in some pictures.

The blue look is very beautiful and regal. She looks wonderful.

I think that wearing shoes that matched her bag would've looked smashing. But, overall, a good look. :ermm:

Love the blue coat today in Germany. Almost the same as the red coat she first wore in Canada in 2011, just a different lapel shape.

I'd love to see more of the dress underneath, it looks gorgeous.

I think Catherine's blue outfit was beautiful and her hair was gorgeous too.

Beautiful color. But I agree the fit seems off, especially sleeves.

Would love to see dress under. I kind of wish she just wore dress under. Change from her usual run of coat dresses.

This tour is starting out so meh. Hope picks up. As bizarre as the lines on her evening look last night were, the white is my favorite so far. Only real chance she had taken.

Dress is ok but those casual wedges totally ruin this look for me!!!

I hate this yellow thing.... it does nothing nice to anybody.... even to her

I don't mind the wedges, but the dress is nothing special.

I'm surprised by the color; I thought Kate was going to stick to red, white, and blue for this trip. (But perhaps it's a nod to the colors of the German flag?)

Black and Yellow are Heidelberg University's colors. Heidelberg is a sister city to Cambridge. She going to easy to spot in a crowd in yellow.

I really like the dress and am really tired of the shoes. When I see them I always mutter, "I hope they are comfortable." ;)

I like very much the dress , the shoes not so much but are imagine comfortable!!

The dress is ok just not crazy about the colour of it,I agree with the above posts on those wedges!

She looks great. The dress is beautiful and interesting.

Really great dress (love the texture) in a fun colour. Very nice. Hope to see it again!

The shoes are meh, as they kind of are meant to be. But they were a good choice for the cobblestones.

I would love the dress if it was a different shade of yellow on her. The shoes...well perhaps after 3 days of heels she needed a break? Not a fan of those either.

The style/shape of the dress is great on her as always.

LaRae

Really don't like the dress, the color is good for the crowd but not for her skin tone. the texture somehow gives me the creeps. The shoes are awful as usual. At least William has a new blazer.

Today's casual look is great. I love the top.

For this competition in river she was perefect dressed!!

Pretty yellow dress, but the shoes - ugh!

Hate the jeggings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom