The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 22: May 2017 - August 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this look for the most part. I hate polka dots on anyone but the dress fits well and the cut really flatters her.
I love the slightly shorter hair. Her hair looks nice and full. She should keep it that length, IMO.

i think her look is lovely - really love the style of the dress (the polka dots are fine - she pulls them off) but the dress itself is truly a flattering style on her. So happy about the on trend sandals - and no hose! that has to be a first for her on an official engagement

and yes hair looks great too

Great look. I think the neckline is perfect, and I don't mind the dots. A cute look all around.

Nice look. Nothing fantastic or different cut wise. But at least Polk a dots add a different feel then her normal wardrobe.

Love her new hair cut. Taking off a bit if length makes big difference.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Catherines new haircut looks great!

The dress is an amazing fit but the polka dot is so unflattering.

The bag is too old and ruins the look IMO.

The sandals were a great summer choice with the outfit. She should wear more of those styles.

:previous:
So funny and hilarious at the same time. Poor Catherine, she gets criticized for just about everything she wears, poka dots, lace, to short, to long, plain, and yet we are all different in out opinions of what she wears. Thank goodness she gives us that to talk about for fashion is the first thing you see on any person that you meet, their clothes and then everything else falls into line.

I have to agree with those who say the handbag is awful.

Very nice...simple clean lines and the pattern is pretty.

LaRae

I wonder if it's same designer as the one from the other night (the very pale blue dress).

Hmmm I'll go google and see if I can find out.

LaRae

The bag is Beckham....loving the shorter hair on her...nothing on the dress so far.

LaRae

Beckham...a connection the RF really wants to highlight right now

It's a bag...one probably bought well before this situation with the b-day party and had nothing to do with the DoC. She should never use her Beckham accessories again?

LaRae

Last edited:
Do you think so? It seems in line with other things she likes/has worn before.

LaRae

I like it and it has a nice summery vibe to it ,good look on the duchess today.

A very pretty dress and perfect for a summer outing anywhere. As for the purse, I have one similar to that in red only it is not a *B* purse, just someone else in the same style and I love it, throw everything in it and go type of purse.

I am boring when it comes to purses. I buy one every few years <G> I like neutral colors usually. Not a big one either!

LaRae

What a lovely dress and perfect for Wimbledon.

Beckham...a connection the RF really wants to highlight right now

It might be a small show of support for Mrs. B. She had to know that royal fashion-watchers would pick up on it.

I love this dress. Pretty, summery and with netting over the skirt. It is a nice additional element.

Also - this is not just a hair cut - it is a new hairstyle. The beauty waves (as they are called here in the US) are so fresh and fun. I really hope she likes it as much as I do. ;)

Catherine's dress is very pretty and summery. Interesting to see that she has a Beckham bag too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom