The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 18: April 2016 - July 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Let us please not start the supporter/hater discussion again and stay on topic of this thread. Thank you!

I guess everyone have different standards for what constitutes "too much skin". This little skin on a rather flat chested woman on a evening event for me is no deal at all.

It was completely appropriate, well fitted and stylish and the neckline comments scream "desperately looking for something to criticize"

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

One of my favorite outfits from the Australian tour so I was happy to see it being worn again for the National Portrait Gallery event.:)

i've always liked this pink combination and also her beautiful roksanda lilac dress that she wore in the morning. less so the kors coat, but overall, i thought these were great recycles! those two beautiful dresses deserved more outings :)

I agree; not that fond of the coat but really like the dresses.

I see nothing objectionable about the neckline, and the pink shade was so soft and pretty!

The pink is dull IMO I quite like the necklace but it too IMO is just average I do like the earrings though

The pink dress is as inappropriately low-cut now as it was before - in my opinion.

I've never liked the low-cut neckline of this dresss that would be very pretty without the plunging neckiline. I don't think it was an appropriate look for the visit at the gallery, as it wasn't appropriate for a visit among children back in 2014.

May 16, 2016 - Catherine today in a printed skirt, white top, black pumps and clutch.

The whole look is lovely. I think this is such a light outfit, young and age appropriate. Hope to see more outfits like this. I was getting tired of all the coats and dresses.

The skirt is form Banana Republic and the blouse is from Goat.

Full view 1 ** Full view 2

Last edited:
I was almost sure that Katw would wear something smart, polished and fine today, and she did not dissapointed. I think that simple blouses and long skirts are really becoming her trademark, and she should stick to it. Especially for daytime duties. She looks great!

Great outfit. Only wish she had worn British, rather than Banana Republic

Great outfit. The skirt is both professional and fun.

May 16, 2016 - Catherine today in a printed skirt, white top, black pumps and clutch.

The whole look is lovely. I think this is such a light outfit, young and age appropriate. Hope to see more outfits like this. I was getting tired of all the coats and dresses.

The skirt is form Banana Republic and the blouse is from Goat.

Full view 1 ** Full view 2

Don't like the top, the sleeves and shoulders don't suit but the skirt is lovely!

What a lovely look. I think this is very fashion forward, comparing to her normal daytime style. A very pleasant surprise.

kate looks her usual amazing self.
i am generally not a big fan of those skirts as they can look awkward with the length and the 'slit' between the two sides of it, but kate pulls it off nicely.

Love the skirt but the top looks odd with it.

A lovely look...she looks very comfortable and confident; a great addition to her working wardrobe

Very nice look. I know the fashion is to wear separates without a belt but I think a belt would have looked nice too.

Nice i think certainly better than the red and white!!

I really love the skirt. This was a great look for Kate.

It's a great daytime engagement outfit. I like that she's opting for skirts and tops recently.

Loved the outfit from the engagement today. Especially the skirt, loved the length and print.

Almost a Mary of Denmark feel to today's outfit.

The skirt is fabulous. I absolutely love the color and print.

I do wish she would have worn her hair up though. And while a simple white shirt looks great with the skirt,something is off about the shoulders.

But I hope she continues the trend of skirts and tops, IMO more fashionable and professional than many of her short coat dresses of past.

She looks lovely! I love the blouse.

This is lovely . What a refreshing change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom